Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 3398 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 06:56 PM

Default Sara Khan before & after Bigg Boss 4 (Photos)

elevision actress Sara Khan who became popular for her lovable role as Sadhana in STAR Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai is now seen in the Bigg Boss 4 house.The actress, before entering the house spoke about her confidence in living with strangers and winning the show.

Why did you choose to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?

I got the offer for Bigg Boss 10 days after I left Bidaai. I found this show quite interesting and wanted experience it once. I have hosted comedy, dance shows and has been a part of other reality shows too. But have never got a chance to challenge myself in any of the reality shows. I want to see how I will live there and how I will handle the various situations. And Bigg Boss is the best place to challenge myself.

Ads
Old 10-18-2010, 06:56 PM

Won't it be difficult to live with strangers for so many days minus family and friends?
I don't think it will be that difficult to stay there without friends and family. And as far as inmates are concerned they won't be absolutely strangers as most of them will be from the industry and if you are talking about Ali Merchant well its not a big task to live without him because we hardly used to get time to interact when I was shooting for Bidaai. So it would be the same, but I am really worried about my puppy Ted, how will he live without me.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:57 PM

Your biggest weakness?
I don't think there is any.

Your biggest strength?
My family and my confidence.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:58 PM

Are you nervous?
No, I am not at all nervous as I am going in the house to see how I perform and to compete with everyone.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:58 PM

Why should people vote for you?
To be frank I will not oblige my fans to vote for me as I, myself don't know how I will perform in the house. It depends on them, if they like my behviour, they will and if they don't like it they should not vote for me. I am sure I will be different from Sadhana Rajvansh my on-screen name in Bidaai.

Tags
bigg boss 4, sara khan

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: