Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Sponsored Links

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 1280 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 08-23-2010, 01:55 PM
Award Winner

Default Odhani hits a century

n an unpredictable television industry where daily soaps always face the threat of being pulled off due to their abysmal performance, STAR One’s Rang Badalti Odhani has hit a marvelous century

The show has completed a run of hundred episodes and rejoicing on the occasion is its cast and crew. Lead actors of the show Khanak and Shantanu (Shaan) were on cloud nine; also present were the producer of the show Yash Patnaik and creative head Swapna Joshi. The team had cut cakes and celebrated the occasion like one big family, the only actor conspicuous by her absence was Natasha, apparently the girl had some commitments which couldn’t be delayed.

An elated Shaan said, “It is still to sink in that we have completed hundred episodes. This looks like a dream and fells that we have just started working on the show, we have become friends from co-actors. All of us have lots of masti and fun on the sets.”

Talking about a scene that remains to be his favourite, Shaan said. “Khanak and I were always good friends but a recent scene that we shot for made us more comfortable on-screen too. This was an ******** scene between Khanak and I. I was a little nervous while doing it but the scene eventually helped us become more comfortable with each other and we have become better friends.”

Shaan felt the absence of Natasha from the celebration. He said, “I miss her and more so her beautiful eyes. She is stuck with her personal work and hopefully will join us tomorrow at the celebration party.”

Echoing Shaan’s sentiments, Khanak said, “I am very happy to have completed 100 episodes we have become like a family. I am missing Natasha too. We are at loggerheads on the show but off camera we are as thick as thieves. We are very good friends and love to pull Shaan’s leg.”

“I hope we complete many more centuries and the audience loves us”, signs off the girl.

The producers also threw a big party for the 100 episodes. The party was hosted at Blue Waters restaurant at Andheri West on Saturday. The retro red theme was a big hit. Most of the guests wore red in some form. The party went on till wee hours of the morning

Producer Yash Patnaik the host of the party said on the occasion said, “I think I have got the craziest cast and crew in television. There has never been a dull moment at the shoot. With a team like this how can a producer escape without a party on completion of hundred episodes and I had put a condition that if everyone agrees to come in retro. I was happy with the brilliant retro turn out and felt as if we were partying in the 70’s.”

Co-producer Swapna Joshi says, “The occasion was special to us. I say ‘us’ and not me because this unit and show is all above us. We have slogged; we have given our days and nights and health to this show without any regret and now was the time to celebrate. You could see the love and bond we share. All that you can say is “touchwood”. Love you lots Rang Badalti Odani team”

We also congratulate the Rang Badalti Odani team and wish them many more centuries.

Tags
rang badalti odani, star one

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: