Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

I still get proposals from females - Milind Soman

Views: 2720  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Award Winner

Default I still get proposals from females - Milind Soman

From becoming the first male supermodel to turning an actor and then producer, Milind Soman has captivated our hearts with ease and comfort. Even now he gets proposals from his female fans, who wish to marry him. But it is not just Greek God looks that make Soman popular but his presence of mind and sense of humour that make him an interesting read. He is all set to beat his colleagues (younger than him)on COLORSí Khatron Ke Khiladi 3.

Soman fears nothing but physical ailment and doesnít believe in diet and following a strict fitness regime. He feels that your body shapes up according to the thoughts that your mind nurtures. Positive thoughts result in a fit body and vice-versa. Soman who has charmed this reporter is sure to charm you and win a zillion more fans after Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 takes off.

The actor discloses the reason behind his participation on the show and how he keeps fit after following a hectic work schedule.

What do you have to say about the mix of participants on the show KKK 3?
I am very excited as itís one of the few good shows on television. After meeting my co-participants, I am really kicked about the show. All of us represent completely different energies and profiles. In brief, every single aspect of humanity is on-board on the show in the form of 13 participants. I like doing stunts and am an adventurous guy. I like to be in a situation that is surprising and unpredictable. Last but not the least for me the biggest factor to be on the show is the host Priyanka Chopra.

How does it feel to be a part of the show which is hosted by Priyanka?
It will be fun to have her as the host. She is vivacious, charming, witty and bright. She is a very energetic host

Old 08-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Award Winner

Are you afraid of anything in particular?
I am afraid of falling sick.

How do you keep yourself fit?
I run a lot and I think good thoughts. I think the best way to remain fit is to think good about others. Think good things about others no matter how bad they are to you
Old 08-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Award Winner

How difficult was it for you to convince your parents and girlfriend?
I havenít told them. My girlfriend is not even in the country. They might probably read it in your article.

How do you think they will react to it?
They think I am mad anyways. Since childhood I have been into crazy things, doing notorious stuff.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Award Winner

How are you preparing yourself for the show?
You canít prepare yourself for something that you are unaware of. You have to be mentally prepared for it thinking that they are going to put you in scary situation and you donít have to be scared of that. This is the only preparation that will come handy.

Majority of them are young like Manjot and Armaan Ebrahim. So is it going to be a win-win situation for them?
If it is a fitness contest, I could beat Manjot and Armaan any given day. Look at Cyrus and you might think that just because he is a little fat, he will be eliminated in the very first episode but the show is not just about your physical fitness. Itís more about endurance, concentration and persistence. Luck and presence of mind will play pivotal role in winning the show. We all have certain strengths and weaknesses and it is the latter that we are going to discover on the show
Old 08-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Award Winner

Like you said focus is the key and sportsmen are more focused.
Agreed that focus is the key to win the show but so is presence of mind and quick reaction. Cyrus Broacha is prompt too. Anything you say and he will come up with a fitting reply to it. I know Cyrus since he was just six years old. To those uninitiated, he is a swimmer too and only now he has transformed into a floater (laughs).

Since you are physically fit, do you think you have an edge on others?
I can run a full marathon and can swim under-water for close to 50 meters. I can swim faster and run faster than anybody else on the show. If thatís the parameter of judging a contestant than I think I am way ahead of my co-contestants, but it certainly isnít

Tags
khatron ke khiladi 3., milind soman

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: