Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 239 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 08-14-2010, 12:30 PM
Award Winner

Default Will Akash find Shruti?

STAR One Horror Nights-Talaash directed by Anurag Basu will be telecast this weekend - 14 and 15 August. The story revolves around a newly married couple Akash and Shruti. Akash’s life changes after Shruti goes missing on the Mumbai-Goa highway. All efforts by the police to find her prove to be unfruitful for three years.

On their wedding anniversary, a depressed Akash puts up posters of Shruti in the village from where she had gone missing. However he is in for a shock after he realizes that some ghosts are trying to give him a message. His car suddenly stops functioning after which he is forced to take shelter in Mr D’Costa’s guesthouse, where he is the first guest in two years….

“In the show, I have been searching for my wife for the last three years. It is Akash’s journey against all odds to find his love and on our 3rd wedding anniversary I come back to the same spot to where I had lost Shruti” says Ajay Singh Choudhary, who plays Akash.

“While searching for my wife I find horror elements who try to scare me. The story then revolves around how I meet Aman who helps me out. You have to watch the show to know the rest of the story,” adds Ajay.

“After Dil Ka Rishta I assisted Anurag Basu in some preproduction work. I was shocked when he suddenly asked me to prepare for Talash,” reveals Ajay.

Ajay also goes onto add that the actress, who plays Shruti is Jyoti Kakar acted with him in Love Story, the show that propelled him to stardom. “Working with my co-stars was good fun. It was good catching up with Jyoti,” says Ajay.

Vicky Ahuja, who plays Geet’s father in STAR One’s Geet-Hui Sabse Pariyari, as well as a cop in Anurag Basu’s Love Story will also be seen playing a character called D’Costa. “Catching up with Jyoti and Vicky was like a mini reunion,” laughs Ajay

So they are no strangers to you, but we assure you they are ready to freak you our! Watch the show to know whether Akash will find his wife, don’t forget to watch STAR One Horror Nights-Talaash every weekend at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Ads

Tags
star one horror nights

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: