Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 522 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 05-07-2018, 03:53 PM

Default Line-up Celebrity Big Brother 2018

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 cast: Who will be on the line up this summer? | Big Brother 2018

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 summer housemates

Posted
by

Who's on Celebrity Big Brother 2018's summer cast? Here we round up all the early rumoured housemates and contestants.
Channel 5 has confirmed that it will be airing a new series of Celebrity Big Brother 2018 this summer.
However it could well be the last ever, with the channel yet to confirm if they'll be renewing the show beyond the end of the year.
Im hoping it doesnt go anywhere, but no ones told me anything yet, main show host Emma Willis said last week.
Axe rumours aside, there have already been some tentative rumours for Celebrity Big Brother's line up for summer 2018.
CBB host Emma

And there have also been some celebrities very keen to insist they will NOT be housemates on the cast this year.
Celebrity Big Brother 2018 line up

Charlotte Dawson has been tipped to join the new cast of Celebrity Big Brother 2018 in the summer. The reality star, daughter of late comic Les Dawson, last year appeared on Celebs Go Dating.
"Charlotte fits the brief perfectly for the summer series," a source told the Daily Star. "We want fun, outgoing, good-natured girls. We're not really looking for the washed-up tacky star who's looking to fight all the time."
Joining Charlotte could well be - believe it or not - The Chuckle Brothers. The comedy duo, who have been on TV screens for over 40 years, apparently almost entered the house previously.
Seemingly putting themselves forward for the show this summer, Barry said: Id probably do Celebrity Big Brother. We were asked and they were talking to us about it but nothing came of it.
Casey Johnson is another name linked to Celebrity Big Brother 2018's summer line up. The X Factor star is the boyfriend of former Celebrity Big Brother housemate Marnie Simpson.
He's currently appearing with Marnie on Ex On The Beach and could be set for Big Brother in the summer.
Goggleboxer Sandra Martin also been linked to the show - again. She had been rumoured for the cast of January's series, and suggested she was axed by show bosses after revealing she was going in.
TOWIE star Pete Wicks is another rumoured Celebrity Big Brother summer housemate. Reality star Pete is best known for appearing in The Only Way Is Es***, and his former relationship with Megan McKenna.
Yet more rumoured celebs at this early stage include TOWIE's Bobby Norris, S Club 7's Paul Cattermole and American reality TV star Mehgan James.
Plus, star of Netflix series Queer Eye Jonathan Van Ness has been tipped for the Celebrity Big Brother cast.
Who's NOT doing Celebrity Big Brother

As well as all the talk about who could be on Celebrity Big Brother in the summer, some celebs have ruled themselves out.
Recently axed Strictly pro Brendan Cole said: I would never say never to anything except Big Brother. Doors come along and you open them and you choose to walk a different path."
Also ruling out an appearance is Celebs Go Dating's Nadia Es*** insisting she'd be a "terrible housemate".
Nadia explained: "I'd be horrendous! How they walk around in bare feet... it grosses me out so much. I couldn't cope with the snoring, the noise, the boredom. I'd be a terrible housemate."

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: