Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Views: 3632  
Old 05-19-2010, 04:49 PM

Default News from STAR Plus’ Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Hina Khan aka Akshara of STAR Plus’ Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is undergoing a makeover in real life .Apart from getting a new portfolio made, she has also taken up driving lessons.

More on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website
An Indya source tells us, “She has developed a new passion for driving and after pack-up she is usually seen driving around Filmcity Studios. She is a good student and very enthusiastic as well. She is also planning to learn swimming and will be enrolling at a gym to keep fit. In the beginning it was very difficult for her to adapt to the shooting timings but she is now learning to manage time and is concentrating on herself.”

Says Hina, “I think being an actress I must know everything and so I’m taking driving lessons and also planning to pursue other activities like exercising, dancing. So let’s see how well I manage my time.”

When not shooting Hina prefers to sleep. “I love to be at home sleeping as we hardly sleep. I also love listening to music, watching movies and TV shows like my own show Yeh Rishta, Behenein and MTV’s What the Hack.”

Great going Hina! But don’t forget to watch Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlta Hai every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:50 PM

Television actor Karan Mehra aka Naitik of STAR Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata is busy with his kids' summer camp session in his RIRO academy.

Discuss here | Join Karan Mehra's fanclub

We spoke to Karan Mehra, “Yes,I am happy that we got a good response for our first batch of kids' summer camp. Yesterday was its convocation day for all the 11 students and we had called their parents as well who participated in a small skit which they had done and in the future too we are planning to take up their session under our experienced faculty, Priyam Kishore. We taught them fun games which are moreover based on the scripts which are mainly poems and now-a-days even kids use their creative, mind which is quite amazing.”

About Nisha being involved he said, “She is just doing a wonderful job and keeping herself busy in this.”

We spoke to Nisha Rawal who said, “Right now I can't talk much since I am in between a narration but I am happy with the kids' summer camp session.”

Then we spoke to the other partner Sara Khan aka Sadhana of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai who said, “ From the last few days, I am not able to look into the academy but I am in touch with Karan, Nisha and Ali through phone and I am happy with the results of the academy.We all have a meeting around 2 am after the shoots though now I am just resting because of my fractured elbow.”

While Ali Merchant remained unavailable for comment.

So get ready for more action from RIRO academy in the near future.

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: