Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Sponsored Links

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 1632 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 05-05-2010, 04:59 PM

Default Exam Results of Little TV stars with Percentages

They have won our hearts with their adorable style and innocent charm. They can put the most professional actors to shame with their unbelievable confidence level and with the most startling dialogue delivery. We are talking about Anandi, Jagya, little Ichcha and Tapasya of Uttaran fame and our Manu (Jhansi Ki Rani). So here is what they want to say about their results and how they managed to get their percentage in spite of the hectic shooting schedules.

Avika Gor (Anandi of Balika Vadhu): Score - 76%

My shoot timings depend on my school schedule. I go to school in the morning and then report to the sets of Balika Vadhu in the afternoon and since my school remains closed on Saturdays and Sundays, I try to finish major portions of my shoot in these two days. I also study when I get time in between shots. I finish off with my homework during that time.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:00 PM

Default I****a Panchal: (Tapasya of Uttaran): Scored 90%

I****a Panchal: (Tapasya of Uttaran): Scored 90%

My studies are planned a day in advance and the questions which Im supposed to study are charted out a day before. Earlier, when I was a part of a reality show, I did not have much trouble but daily soaps are a little more demanding when it comes to working hours, but, thankfully, I have been able to manage. My mom makes it a point that I dont miss out on my studies and brings me my homework from school in case I am working and have to miss school that day.

Default Avinash Mukherjee (Jagdish of Balika Vadhu): Score: 60 %

Avinash Mukherjee (Jagdish of Balika Vadhu): Score: 60 %

"I have different days selected for each subject. I make it a point to complete at least one chapter in a day. My mother is an academic professional so she helps me out with Social Studies and Science, then I also have my tuition teacher, who helps me with the remaining subjects. Im thankful to my school authorities, especially Chairman Dr. Augustine. F. Pinto and Managing Director, Grace Pinto, for their immense support and co- operation."

Default Sparsh Khanchandani (Zara Nachke Dikha): Score: A +

Sparsh Khanchandani (Zara Nachke Dikha): Score: A +

Its not a problem to manage my studies along with the shoots. Currently Im doing Zara Nachke Dikha, so I have to go for the shoots on an average of one day every week. I have also managed to maintain my score pre and post Uttaran.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:01 PM

Jannat Ahmed (Kashi of Kashi): Scored 79%

I bring my work sheets to the sets and try to finish off with the homework between the shots.

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: