Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Views: 686  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:13 PM

Default Parvesh Rana's concern for the animals

Remember Parvesh Rana from Bigg Boss 3? He is now hosting Chak Dhoom Dhoom and just after a few projects he has also become the brand ambassador of Save the Tiger and Leopard campaign.

Upset about the drop in the number of tigers in the country, Pravesh will now be seen fighting for the tigers’ survival through his new role as the brand ambassador for ‘Save the Tiger and Leopard’ campaign in India .

When we contacted Parvesh about his new role as a brand ambassador of Save the Tigers… he said,” I always wanted to do something for the tigers and I have been considering this project from a long time but my projects like Big Boss 3 and Chak Dhoom Dhoom kept me busy but now I have time as I have shot a few Chak Dhoom Dhoom’s episodes in advance, so I can give my time to this project,” says Pravesh Rana.

He will do it through a networking site says Pravesh, “Actually people are senty about this issue but we just need to wake them up. Most of the time tigers are ****ed by mobs and man-eaters. So we will spread the message of Save the Tigers through a networking site. I have also put up many messages on facebook and will promote it as much as I can and I want more people to join this campaign,” added Rana.

Tags
parvesh rana

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: