Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 7978 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 11:15 AM

Default Spl.Photos: Launch of Star Plus's Zara Nachke Dikha 2 + Participants Photos

Full Participants List CLICK HERE

STAR Plus launched season 2 of the celeb dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha. Here's a look at all the action from the event.

Rakhi Sawant and Aamir Ali.

Sparsh Khanchandani aka little Ichcha of Uttaran will be seen dancing with three of her favourite women-Rakhi Sawant, Sanjeeda Sheikh and Rashmi Desai.

We spoke to Sparsh during the rehearsals, “I love dancing and I know various forms of dancing like lavani and many other classical forms of dancing.”

Later on she told us that, “I was not aware that Rakhi Sawant, Rashmi Desai and Sanjeeda Sheikh are performing. I have seen Rakhi Sawant dancing and wanted to dance with her, then I know Rashmi Desai because of Uttaran. When Sanjeeda and Aamir had won Nach Baliye since that time I had a fascination of meeting Sanjeeda and Aamir.”

She loves Sanjeeda’s dancing but at that time she was unable to meet them. But when they came during the rehearsals she was so happy to see three of her favourites, though she controlled her emotions but now she is close to everyone.

Further Sparsh told us that, “In Bollywood, I like Hema Malini’s dancing and want to perform on stage one day.”

So, watch out for little Ichcha (Sparsh) performing on STAR Plus’ Zara Nachke Dikha very soon.

Full Participants List CLICK HERE

Ads
Old 04-02-2010, 11:15 AM

The female contestants
Old 04-02-2010, 11:16 AM

Additi, Sanjeeda, Sangeeta and Rashmi

The girls set the stage on fire

The contestants

Tags
participants, reality show, zara nachke dikha