Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Career Forum (Documents/Tutorials/Advice) > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

Views: 380 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 11-17-2009, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Default fixing the working time

how to hardcode the working time e.g. 8 hours per day without using infotype 7 and where to wirte this???

Ads
Old 11-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Maintaining of Infotype 0007 is mandatory in standard SAP delivery.

It will lead to lot of other complication if you break this and give you custom solution,
because even the payroll schema will use the information of IT0007 to make its calculations..
Old 11-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Administrator

I want this hardcode value for my cProjects, PS & CATS implementation.
I want to use infotype 7 for my parallel implementation which is time management and payroll which is running parallely.
we are going live with cProjects, PS & CATS combination first and don't want any conflict with TM and payroll implementation.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Administrator

I cannot give you solution for hardcoding.

But the standard practice in this scenario is to configure the work schedule rules and maintain IT0007.
I have experience in two clients where the same process is used
Old 11-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Administrator

If I use infotype 7 for my paralled implementation whether any conflict I get to know my planned working hours.
according to my TM will give the planned hours including the leaves. give me a table name for same so that I will check all the fields.
I think planned hours 8X22 days will be availalbe in different field and the hours with time managmet like 8X20 days (2 days leave) will be available in diffeent field.

New topics in SAP HR Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: