Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Mahesh Babu Tweets An Adorable Video Clip With His Kids On The Occasion Of Children’s

Views: 933  
Old 11-14-2019, 10:57 AM

Default Mahesh Babu Tweets An Adorable Video Clip With His Kids On The Occasion Of Children’s

The superstar has been known for his down to earth personality and at the same time harmonizing his personal life and his professional life, apart from his impeccable acting s****s. Mahesh Babu is one of the most desired actors in the industry and has always checked in with hits after hits.

The star recently took to his Instagram and shared a GIF with his kids, and it is too cute!

Mahesh Babu Tweets An Adorable Video Clip With His Kids On The Occasion Of Children’s Day!
My kids…my world, they keep the child in me alive
And to all the children out there…keep shining bright! #HappyChildrensDay pic.twitter.com/NvYuwuWpgB

— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) November 14, 2019

He captioned it,

“My kids…my world, they keep the child in me alive

And to all the children out there….keep shining bright!#HappyChildrensDay”

Trending

This Diwali, Superstar Mahesh Babu and his family gave a special treat to his fans. A commercial featuring Mahesh Babu along with his wife Namrata and children Gautam, Sitara aired all over on Diwali. This is an eye feast for fans as this is the first time the entire family of Superstar is featuring in a commercial.

On the work front, Mahesh Babu is shooting for Sarileru Neekevvaru and the makers have released a new poster on the day of Diwali. The movie is slated to hit the screens on Sankranti 2020 and the fans are looking forward to watching their superstar on the silver screen.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Mahesh Babu Tweets An Adorable Video Clip With His Kids On The Occasion Of Children’s Day! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum