Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Sony' Khotey Sikkey

Views: 33359  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-27-2011, 04:09 PM

Default Aaradhna Uppal to do a cameo in Khotey Sikkey!

Aaradhna Uppal to essay Anjali Kapoor in YRF's amd Sony TV's Khote Sikkey...

Aaradhna Uppal aka Kumud Singhania of Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 will now essay a very challenging cameo role in Sony TV's and YRF's Khotey Sikkey.

A source tells us, "Aaradhna Uppal has started shooting for the episode. She will be playing the character of a lawyer named Anjali Kapoor who is basically a millionaire;her husband is a renowned plastic surgeon who is basically a white collared guy".

"The story proceeds when Anjali Kapoor's husband dies as a result of deliberate ****** and the doubt falls automatically on Anjali Kapoor. Now the five Sikkey's of the show along with Damodar Deshmukh (Vikas Kumar) will solve the case and find out the actual culprit behind the massacre case," adds source.

We contacted Aaradhna Uppal who confirmed the news but refused to reveal the further details.

We hear that this episode will air after five weeks and will be the 14th episode of the show.

Well get ready to watch Aaradhna Uppal along with Khotey Sikkey on Sony TV!
Old 03-27-2011, 04:10 PM

Default Sanjay Nath to do an episodic in Sony's Khotey Sikkey

Sanjay Nath will play a Don in tonight's episode of Sony’s Khote Sikkey...

Sanjay Nath who essayed the role of Pinakin in Imagine's Bandini will be seen in an episodic in Sony's Khotey Sikkey, the tale of five youngsters who get trapped in a journey of helping the police. Sanjay will play the character of Pinto a ruthless yet famous Don in Goa. The episode will be aired tonight.

We contacted Sanjay who confirmed the news "Yes I am playing the character of Pinto who is a cold blooded ******er. The character is very strong, and I was never in favor of doing an episodic but when I heard the narration I could not refuse".

Pinto's daughter gets ****ed by the police which includes the gang of the five Khotey Sikkeys, and the story moves forward when the Don gets back at the police to take revenge..

Sanjay Nath was to play a very important character in Sahara One's Ganga Kii Dheej, but could not take it up due to certain confusions..

Talking about it, Sanjay tells TellyBuzz, "I recently underwent a disappointing phase in my career. I was to do a movie with John Abraham titled 'Force'. At the same time, I was offered the role in Ganga Kii Dheej. The movie got into some problem as John opted out of it, all of a sudden. This is when they relieved my dates from the movie, and I took up the Sahara One show. I had just started shooting for it in Mysore, Karnataka when I got a call again for the movie. They had by then resolved their issue with John and wanted me to get back to them immediately. I took some time to opt out of the Sahara show and eventually lost up on both the offers".

Sanjay Nath is looking for challenging roles now, and this one on Khotey Sikkey, according to him was a splendid experience, even if it was for one episode only..
Old 03-27-2011, 04:11 PM

Default Inspector Damodar Deshmukh a lingo expert!!!

Vikas Kumar aka Inspector Damodar Deshmikh of Sony TV's Khotey Sikkey is a master when it comes to his command over languages..

Vikas Kumar is undoubtedly sizzling as Inspector Damodar Deshmukh in Sony TV's Khotey Sikkey and his performance is indeed unmatched. And the most impressive aspect is the manner in which he delivers his dialogues in a typical Maharashtrian accent, that too when he holds a very good command over his mother tongue, i.e. Bhojpuri.

If this is not enough, we also hear that the talented man has been a dialogue coach in several movies like Gulaal, Ishqiya and Udaan. Apparently, he has been a teacher to veteran actors like Naseruddin Shah, Vidya Balan and Arshad Warsi.

All this leaves us to wonder as to who tutors him to render all the power-packed dialogues when he gets into the skin of the Maharashtrian, Inspector Damodar Deshmukh?

Adding on to his list of achievements, one needs to appreciate his recent effort in the movie Saat Khoon Maaf..

Guess with all this expertise, one can easily refer him as 'Bollywood ke Sirji'...

Tags
khotey sikkey, sony, tvshows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->