Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Navya agree to Anant’s secret rendezvousNavya agree to Anant’s secret rendezvous

Views: 1927  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-23-2011, 08:11 PM

Default Navya agree to Anant’s secret rendezvousNavya agree to Anant’s secret rendezvous

Navya agree to Anant’s secret rendezvous

In STAR Plus’ prime time show Navya, after hearing his good friends Ritz and Ranbir planning a secret meeting away from prying eyes, Anant too decides to meet Navya - alone. In the upcoming episodes, he will send her a note, asking her to meet him in the garden behind the playground. Read on to find out if Navya will go or back out once again.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, “Navya’s emotions for Anant are too new and too raw for her to slot them in one category. On one hand, she likes being with him but doesn’t approve of PDA- hugging or holding hands before others - but on the other hand, when Anant ignores her at the picnic, she desperately wants to know why and sneaks into the boy’s dorm room, almost getting caught. Now that things are back to normal between Navya and Anant, he wants to be with her all alone as he is inspired by Ranbir’s idea. He will send a note to Navya asking her to meet him at the playground at 10pm. Navya will be shocked but excited nonetheless. But the excitement will soon be replaced by an emotional tussle, where she will think of her family and their reactions on one hand and disappointing Anant on the other."

Thrilled to be meeting Navya, Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh, says, “I am looking forward to spending some alone time with Navya. We never get to spend time alone. Someone or the other is always around or disturbs us. This picnic is a good opportunity for me to spend quality time with her.”

Navya aka Soumya Seth explains, “I am happy about all the attention Anant showers on me and I am excited about him asking me to meet him. But I am confused about going. I fear my family’s reactions if they ever find out. I am not sure if I should meet him.”
Will Navya and Anant cross their boundaries? Don’t forget to watch Navya-Anant every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->