Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Photos - Happy Birthday Shilpa Shetty

Views: 1021  
Old 06-08-2019, 03:35 PM

Default Photos - Happy Birthday Shilpa Shetty

Happy Birthday Shilpa Shetty: Actor Goes For Birthday Lunch With Family

Happy Birthday Shilpa Shetty

1/7

Image credit: Yogen Shah Happy Birthday Shilpa Shetty: Actor Goes For Birthday Lunch With Family

Shilpa Shetty goes out for birthday lunch with husband Raj Kundra, son Viaan and sister Shamita Shetty. For the birthday special, she donned a comfortable white crop top teamed up with denim shorts. They were all smiles as they were snapped outside the restaurant by paparazzi.

2/7

Image credit: Yogen Shah Shilpa Shetty Goes For Birthday Lunch With Raj Kundra, Son Viaan And Sister Shamita Shetty

Husband Raj Kundra has a special message for the love of his life. He took to Instagram to wish the beautiful birthday message. He writes, “When I look back at our journey I just thank god for putting his favourite angel in my life. You are a blessing and I cant express how much I love you @theshilpashetty wishing you a very happy happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true my darling! You have proven that with a healthy and happy lifestyle age is just a number!! Thank you for inspiring us all ???? #Love #girlfriend #birthday#family #happiness #timeless #beauty.”

3/7
Image credit: Yogen ShahHappy Birthday Shilpa Shetty

Bollywood actress, style diva and fitness enthusiast Shilpa Shetty Kundra is celebrating her 44th birthday today. The actor now features in the list of top 30 Health and Fitness influencers in India along with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Olympic medallist PV Sandhu and Indian cricketer Virat Kohli.

4/7
Image credit: Yogen ShahShilpa Shetty Spends Birthday With Family

The 42-year-old actress has been practicing yoga for last many years and has also featured in many fitness videos.

5/7
Image credit: Yogen ShahShilpa Shetty Looks Hot in White Crop And Denim Shorts as She Goes For Birthday Lunch

In 2007, Shlipa Shetty became the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 5. Later Shilpa became the judge of reality dance show Nach Baliye 5 and 6 and Zara Nachke Dikha. Shilpa married Raj Kundra in 2009, and now they are proud parents of son Viaan.

6/7
Image credit: Yogen ShahHappy Birthday Shilpa Shetty

Besides acting, Shilpa has also endorsed products, products and has raised her voice on issues relating to feminism and animal rights. Apart from that, she released her Yoga DVD in 2008 and recently co-authored a book named The Great Indian Diet along with fitness and nutrition expert Luke Coutinho. Shilpa has set the perfect balance between the foodie and the fitness enthusiast and also remains to be a constant source of inspiration for her fans. Thus on her birthday today, India.com wishes her a very Happy Birthday and hopes that she continues to give us major fitness goals.

7/7
Image credit: Yogen ShahShilpa Shetty Snapped by Paparazzi Post Birthday Lunch

For the birthday special, she donned a comfortable white crop top teamed up with denim shorts. They were all smiles as they were snapped outside the restaurant by paparazzi.

Tags
happy birthday shilpa shetty

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum