Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TOP List of All The Celebrities

Views: 1683  
Old 03-24-2020, 01:53 PM

Default TOP List of All The Celebrities

List of All The Celebrities Who Are Infected With Coronavirus - Tom Hanks, Kanika Kapoor And More

Here's the list of all the celebrities who have contracted COVID-19 so far. Manu Dibango, 86, is the first celebrity to have died due to the coronavirus. Check out the list here.

1/12

Image credit: Instagram Coronavirus-infected celebrities

Over two lakh people are infected with the coronavirus globally as the death toll reaches over 16,000 with over 5,000 people reported dead in Italy alone. The virus that originated in China has now put the entire world under a partial lockdown. In India, nearly 500 people are reportedly diagnosed with COVID-19 with 10 deaths reported so far. Among many prominent faces who have announced that they are being treated for the disease, there are actors too. Here's the list of the actors who have gone public with their diagnosis of the coronavirus in last few days.

2/12

Image credit: Instagram Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson

One of the most celebrated actors in the international cinema, Tom Hanks became the first Hollywood celebrity to have gone public with his diagnosis of the coronavirus. In a post made on social media over two weeks back, Tom had announced that both he and his wife Rita Wilson had contracted the infection in Australia. They are doing better now, as revealed in another post made by Tom recently.

3/12
Image credit: InstagramIdris Elba and wife Sabrina Elba

Actor Idris Elba announced that he was tested positive for the coronavirus over a week back. He mentioned that he was present at a party where the wife of Canada President Justin Trudeau (who is also coronavirus positive) was also present and it's likely that he contracted the virus there itself. On March 23, his wife Sabrina Elba also announced that she has been infected considering she never left her husband alone in these tough times.

You May Like

Student Accommodations in London Might Surprise YouStudent Accomodations | Search Ads|Sponsored

4/12
Image credit: InstagramIndira Varma

Indira Varma, who played the role of Ellaria Sand in Game of Thrones, was also tested positive for the coronavirus. She announced the news in an Instagram post and asked all to stay safe and not take the disease lightly. 'We hope to be back soon and urge you all (and the govt) to support us when we do. Phoenix/ Seagull rising from the ashes. I’m in bed with it and it’s not nice. Stay safe and healthy and be kind to your fellow people,' she said.

5/12
Image credit: InstagramRachel Matthews

Frozen 2 actor Rachel Matthews also announced her diagnosis on social media and asked everyone to stay safe in their homes. She wrote, 'Hey guys, I tested positive for COVID-19 and have been in quarantine the last week. Unsure of what the next step is (been getting mixed info so will keep you posted) but obviously will remain in quarantine until told to do otherwise.'

6/12
Image credit: InstagramDaniel Dae Kim

Daniel Dae Kim, who was seen in Lost and Hawaii, made an Instagram post to reveal that he was tested positive for the coronavirus. However, he also highlighted how there has been an increase in the number of racist attacks against South-East Asian all over the world due to the COVID-10 outbreak.

You May Like

Maps of the World’s Most Popular LanguagesFar & Wide|Sponsored

7/12
Image credit: InstagramOlga Kurylenko

The James Bond star was tested positive for the deadly infection on March 16 as she took to Instagram to reveal that she was practising self-isolation. Now, in her post made on March 24, she announced that she has recovered completely but is still under home-quarantine.

8/12
Image credit: InstagramLuis Sepulveda

Chilean writer Luis Sepulveda, who lives in northern Spain, had contracted the new coronavirus. The 70-year-old author started showing symptoms of the virus on February 25 after he had returned to his home in Spain's Asturias region from a literary festival in neighbouring Portugal.

9/12
Image credit: InstagramManu Dibango

The veteran Afro-Jazz star died after being infected with the coronavirus. The 86-year-old Cameroonian, best known for the 1972 hit Soul Makossa, is one of the first worldwide stars to die as a result of COVID-19.

You May Like

Most Expensive Dogs in the World, RankedWork + Money|Sponsored

10/12
Image credit: InstagramAaron Tveit

'Hey everyone. I just wanted to update you all that I’ve found out that I’ve tested positive for Covid-19. I’ve been in quarantine since Broadway shows shut down on Thursday, March 12th, and I’m feeling much better,' wrote Aaron while announcing the news on Instagram.

11/12
Image credit: InstagramKanika Kapoor

In India, Kanika Kapoor is the only celebrity who has contracted the COVID-19 as of now. The popular singer announced on Instagram that her test results had come positive and she was now admitted to a hospital in Lucknow. Various controversies erupted as her diagnosis went public.

12/12
Image credit: InstagramDebi Mazar

In her post made on March 23, actor Debi Mazar revealed that she was tested positive for the coronavirus and was advised home-quarantine. She made a post in which Debi mentioned that she has been taking one day at a time and realising little happiness of life. 'Today is day 5 and I just found out.Im hoping I’ve been through the worst of it already.Its very 'morphy'.One day I feel ****py and the next I’m normal.Today my lungs are heavy,but I’m tough. I can breath,and I’m going to heal here,in my own home!,' she wrote.

Tags
top 10, top 20

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum