Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bheesham aka Sahil Anand’s takes a psychotic turn on Zee TV Mera Naam Karegi Roshan..

Views: 2162  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-25-2010, 08:32 AM

Default Bheesham aka Sahil Anand’s takes a psychotic turn on Zee TV Mera Naam Karegi Roshan..

Bheesham aka Sahil Anand’s character takes a psychotic turn on Zee TV show Mera Naam Karegi Roshan...

Bheesham aka Sahil Anand who has been portrayed as a grey shaded character since the shows inception. Now post his marriage with Reet (Sana Sheikh) the possessiveness quotient within him will increase so much so that his character will take a psychotic turn.

As per our knowledge presently Reet who is living a married life with Bheesham against her will is trying to get rid of the relation in all ways possible. On the other hand Reet's lover Yagya(Sufi Malhotra) is trying his level best to get Reet back into his life. In all this chaos Bheeasham is going through a phase of uncontrolled emotions which may take his negativity to a different level.

When contacted, Sahil Anand confirmed the news saying, "Yes my character is taking a psychotic turn. I look at it as a new shade in my role and I'm enjoying it completely."

We believe that 'No person is a born actor' so, asked him what helps him get the nuances of the character right he asserted, "When I entered the industry I was a nave actor without any professional training in the same. So I feel that acting is God's gift to me and it's my hard work and dedication that keeps me motivated from within."

And what kind of an audience response has he been receiving he said, "I have been receiving quite a positive response. It feels good as people differentiate between me and my character. Though they don't like my character but they appreciate my acting s****s so I'm happy."

Also when asked what will be the next move of Bheesham to retain Reet in his life he smiling said, "I can't divulge any details about it but yes with time I feel Bheesham's character will proceed on a positive note."

If sources are to be believed Yagya succeeds in saving Reet from the clutches of Bheesham they will soon be on a runaway journey, trying to get away from Bheesham and his men.

Tags
mera naam karegi roshan, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->