Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: SAB TV's - Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

Views: 16804  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-08-2011, 07:43 AM

Melissa Pais to be Madona Shakira Jackson

Melissa Pais in a combination of Maddonna, Shakira and Micheal Jackson in the coming episodes of SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo...

The Shah family in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, is all set to teach Mohit a lesson and each family member has decided to transform themselves into an altogether different character. And accordingly, Pallavi (Melissa Pais) will be seen in a character which will be a fusion of Hollywood biggies.

A source informs, "Melissa Pais, for the first time, will be seen in western outfits and will be relieved from Sarees. And now for the coming episodes she will be seen in an attire which will be a combination of Shakira, Maddonna and Michael Jackson."

Talking about her look, a source informs, " Pallavi's costume will be a combination of the trio where her T shirts will be of Maddonna's, her belts like Shakira's and her pants like Michael Jackson. Pallavi will be seen as a choreographer and will teach Mohit dance along with a deadly lesson. Also Pallavi will have a name change and will be called Maddonna Shakira Jackson to fool Mohit."

We contacted Melissa Pais and she states, "I felt very excited when I got to know about my attire as it takes a long time draping a saree and also it's very messy for me to carry. But I am happy that I got relieved from saree at least for a few days."

Enjoy the new avtar of Sajan Re familyin SAB TV...
Old 05-10-2011, 07:57 PM

New look for SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo post filmy fever...

SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo has recently gone through a change where the Shah Family has moved from a lavish bungalow to a row house, and now the show will see one more change in its set up.

A little birdie from the sets informs, " As per the current track, Shah family will succeed in teaching Mohit a lesson and will get back their property that Mohit had abducted. But this time Shah Family will think of investing their money in a new business."

Elaborating on the same, a source further reveals, "The family will invest in hotel business and will join hands to run the hotel. This will lead to the total revamp of the characters as each member would be given the responsibility to handle different departments like security, management, cooking, and hospitality and so on."

Many new entries are expected in the show as the new track begins.

We contacted Shalini Khanna and she confirmed, "Yes, we have got a new set and will be getting a new look over all. We all are very excited to see the new look."

Melissa Pais too confirmed, "I have heard that we will be getting a new set but I have not seen it."

Well audience, get ready to see the all new set up of Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:01 PM

Aanchal Sabarwal will replace Mugdha in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

Tellybuzz earlier exclusively reported about Mugdha Chaphekar doing 24 Frames' debut show on Colors. And the latest development about the girl is that she will no more be part of SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.

A little birdie chirps, "Since Mugdha has been finalized for another show on Colors, she will no more be essaying the role of Aarti on SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo. Therefore the production house has approached Anchal Sabarwal, last seen in Sony TV's Bhaskar Bharti, and she has given a nod to be in the shoes of Mugdha in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo."

"Anchal has been given a few CDs of the show so that she could get to know about the show and its characters. Anchal will probably start her shoot from 22nd of this month. The production house is planning to show her entry when the Shah Family will get back their fame and will move from the chawl," signs off source.

We contacted Anchal Sabarwal and she says, "Yes, I have been approached for the show, but nothing has been finalized yet."

We tried hard to get in touch with Mugdha Chapekar, but all our efforts were in vain.

Get ready to see the new Aarti on SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo…

Tags
sab tv, sajan re jhoot mat bolo, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo 2, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo 2020, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo 2021, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo 2022, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo All Comedy Sceens, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo ALL Episodes, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo ALL Seasons, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo First Episode, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Last Episode, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Latest Update, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo News, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Star Cast, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Story, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Where to watch

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->