Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

I don’t want to discuss anything about shows that belong to Raghu and Rajiv : Palak

Views: 2206  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-04-2009, 03:21 AM

Default I don’t want to discuss anything about shows that belong to Raghu and Rajiv : Palak

Bad luck continues to dog her but she has still not given up. Palak aka Gurmeet Kaur is very confident about her future but her past sometimes upsets her. After MTV Roadies and Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao Palak has become popular with youngsters. Palak shared some unspoken truths with TellyChakkar:

How was the jungle experience?
Well over all it was a very nice experience and I got an opportunity to do something different. Though on the show we weren’t provided salt and sometimes I had to sleep on an almost empty stomach, it was part and parcel of the game show. But one thing I would admit was that I am really scared of insects and snakes. I found those tasks really tough but I enjoyed my stay there.

What made you and Fiza good friends?
No, I won’t say that Fiza ji and I are good friends; it’s just that we used to share a great relationship. After coming out I haven’t met her and don’t see that happening in the near future.

Don’t you think that reality shows have become an easy way to fame?
I don’t agree with that. It’s not fame but the dream of doing something in life that brings people to a reality show. And after a reality show if a contestant becomes popular then it’s not right to say that he came to get famous.

How real are reality shows?
Well shows like Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao are undoubtedly real but there are some shows which are totally scripted and often the makers use the contestants like their pawns. When their work is done they just throw the contestant out. The same had happened with me in my very first reality show and I don’t want to work with them again. Also the show was scripted to some extent.

What made you cheat on Iss Jungle…?
(Laughs) Yes, I cheated once. Actually I was scared of doing that task. I cheated because I didn’t want to do that task. I knew audiences would be watching but I couldn’t help it.

What is your take on Aakashhdeep who has been making many controversial statements on the show?
Aakshhdeep is very good guy and like a brother but he is straight forward. If he doesn’t like anything he just says it in front of everyone. He didn’t behave well with Fiza ji sometimes because he didn’t like her attitude and neither did he like Shweta’sattitude.

Shweta chose to opt out of the show. Isn’t this unprofessional?
Well, she was missing her daughter and also she was also scared of performing some tasks and we were allowed to leave the show at any point of time. So she did it for her daughter. There is nothing unprofessional about it.

Who do you think has strong chances of winning the show?
Both Aakashhdeep and Mika are strong contenders.

Who was the weakest contestant on the show?
No one, everyone performed as per his strength.

Some people have a problem with scenes that show women bathing in bikinis. Comment
Well that is their thinking and I can’t help it. We had cameras everywhere so it became the part of the show. And women bathing in bikinis shows that there is nothing unreal about the show.

Do you think that the recent Splitsvilla. controversy has any truth in it?
Well may be it has some truth in it but I don’t want to discuss anything on shows that belong to Raghu and Rajiv.

Are you in a relationship?
No I am not.

Are you in touch with any of the contestant from Roadies?
No I am not and I don’t want to have any contact with them

Tags
celebrity, iss jungle se, reality show, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->