Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mouni Roy in Zee’s Do Saheliyan…

Views: 1677  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Award Winner

Default Mouni Roy in Zee’s Do Saheliyan…

Zee TV’s Do Saheliyan’s shooting has started. The first outdoor schedule started on the 21st January and is presently continuing in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.

An Indya source tells us, “Sakshi Tanwar and Mouni Roy play very interesting roles in Do Saheliyan. They are playing cameos and they will be seen in about ten to twelve episodes. Mouni plays the role of a village girl. Both Mouni and Sakshi's roles will take the show to its main plot."

Further our source told us, “Sulagna Panigrahi plays the other female lead. Gaurav Choudhary and Raunaq Ahuja will play the two male leads. Also, as reported earlier, Ravi Gosain and Akshay Anand play father figures of the two female leads.

Akshay Anand, Ravi Gosain,Mouni Roy are presently shooting in Jaisalmer."

We spoke to Mouni Roy, “Yes, I am a part of Do Saheliyaan but it’s not a full fledged role as I am doing an important cameo and will be in the show for 10 episodes. I like the concept of the story.”

Tags
do saheliyan…, mouni roy, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->