Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rohit-Archana-Shekhar declare Maha Sangram

Views: 1766  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-01-2010, 06:05 PM

Default Rohit-Archana-Shekhar declare Maha Sangram

Comedy Circus- Maha Sangram will replace Comedy Circus- Teen Ka Tadka which finished its season yesterday. Maha Sangram goes on air on February 6.

The show will have three teams headed by Archana Puran Singh, Shekhar Suman and Rohit Shetty. The contestants are picked from the last three seasons and it will have two successful and popular pairs from each of the seasons.

Singh will be mentoring Karishma Tanna Khayali and VIP- Swapnil Joshi from the first season, Suman will be guiding Krushna Abhishek- Sudesh Lahiri and Rajeev Nigam- Rajesh Kumar from the second season while Shetty will get to lead the tigdis of the third season; Saloni Daini-Rajeev Thakur-Rashmi Desai and Sharad Kelkar-Bharti Singh-Paresh Ganatra. Smita Singh has been replaced by Rashmi due to her popular show Uttaran.

Smita says, "I am not doing Maha Sangram and I will miss the show badly. I wish all the luck to the participating pairs of the show." The show will also see Shekhar Suman returning as judge as he missed the last season due to prior commitments. Roshni Chopra will host this season too. The show will follow the same format of elimination of one pair per week as the earlier seasons.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->