Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mamik Singh & Chandana Sharma in Horror Nights

Views: 2424  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Award Winner

Default Mamik Singh & Chandana Sharma in Horror Nights

Star One’s Horror Nights to feature Mamik Singh and Chandana Sharma in an episodic this month…

Star One's Star Horror Nights is geared up for yet another spooky episode with a media crew setup under the aegis 'Kahanikar' (Writer).

A Little Birdie informs us that, "Mamik Singh will be seen as the male lead enacting the character of 'Kahanikar' and Chandana Sharma would be seen playing the of a senior reporter."

When contacted, Chandana Sharma asserted, "I opted for a thriller show because it's diverse from fictional shows and the story line is also quite interesting. I enjoyed it more as it was an outdoor shoot and the bungalow is 180 year old. It was a splendid experience."

When probed further about her childhood horror related fears she quips, "As a kid, I used to watch horror stories hiding under the blanket (smiles). But then I feel it's a common instance with most of the people in early days."

As far as the storyline is concerned our source reported, "The story basically revolves around a group of media people who are on a drive for news and the horror scoop begins in the bungalow that they decide to reside in for a night."

The episode featuring Chandana Sharma and Mamik Singh would telecast on 10th & 11th of July.

Tags
chandana sharma, horror nights, mamik singh, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->