Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Boxing fun on Star One’s Miley Jab Hum Tum

Views: 2718  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-15-2010, 05:01 AM

Default Boxing fun on Star One’s Miley Jab Hum Tum

Several entries, a few exits and lots of twists and turns are what is making up Star One’s Miley Jab Hum Tum. Recently the show had some new faces entering the show as the show took a leap for Season 2. Now the show is gearing up for some action between the recently entered characters of Rohan (Nikhil Chaddha) and Nirbhay (Meer Ali).

The two would get involved into a boxing competition to earn a place in Excel College. The show will witness the entry of Ria (Kruti) who plays Rohan’s sister. Rohan has already distributed pamphlets and put up a notice to stay away from her as she is always in need of attention. This infuriates her and this is the reason why she does not want admission in Excel. However Rohan wants his sister to be around him so that he can take care of her. However it so happens that there is only one seat for which Nirbhay and Ria have to compete. After the initial competition round both stand equal chances of getting through to the college. That is when Rohan suggests a boxing competition which Nirbhay accepts.

Nikhil says “It is an interesting episode and being a part of a boxing match was fun. I have always loved boxing and was interested in something like this. I got the opportunity to be a part of the boxing match and happily took it up.”

When asked about who would win the match, Chaddha replied, “I won’t reveal that for sure.” The episode will be telecast sometime this week.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:05 AM

Default Boys night out: DMG and MJHT

Boys night out: DMG and MJHT

It’s going to be a double whammy for the viewers of Dill Mill Gayye (DMG) and Miley Jab Hum Tum (MJHT), as the key actors of both the shows are going to share the screen space. The viewers will be delighted to see Dr. Armaan and Dr. Siddhant shaking a leg with the MJHT artists Samrat and Mayank.

As defined by the actors themselves, this will be an all boys’ night out and one can expect them to have lots of fun sans any trouble and make us enjoy the evening as well.
Says Arjun aka Mayank, “There is lot of excitement and fun about shooting the cross-over episode. We happen to gulp down drinks which are spiked and wake up with a hangover in two different worlds, clueless about what happened last night and what will take place next. We are stuck in this situation and trust me it will be fun to watch the episode. I am really looking forward to the airing of the episode.”

Samrat (Mohit Sehgal) had a gala time shooting with the two Karans from Dill Mill Gayye. He says, “Both the Karans – Dr. Armaan and Dr. Siddhant are very funny. They kept cracking jokes and we had fun shooting together. The four of us – Mayank, Dr. Armaan, Dr. Siddhant and I performed to a song and it was hilarious. We all get drunk on the show and then dance to Dhanno from Houseful.”

Asked how good a dancer he is, Samrat says, “I am not a good dancer and I can call myself a student who is learning from the choreographers on the show. I think Karan Wahi is a gifted dancer.”

Karan Wahi aka Dr. Siddhant is too excited for the cross-over episode and says, “It was a fantastic experience but I will not tell you much. All I can say is that this episode is going to be fun. It’s a boys’ night out and viewers are going to enjoy the cross-over special.”

Incidentally, this happens to be Siddhant’s second cross-over episode on the show and it was like getting back with old pals with this special episode. Says he, “I have known Arjun Bijlani (Mayank) for five years now and it's always nice shooting with them.”

Watch the cross-over episode full of fun and masti tonight at 8:00 pm on STAR One.

Tags
miley jab hum tum, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->