Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 TV News of the DAY

Views: 3820  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-03-2010, 01:19 PM

Default TOP 10 TV News of the DAY

Lapataganj goes the Peepli way

According to the latest buzz, Sab TV’s Lapataganj is all geared up for an interesting track, which will be on the lines of the plot of the film, Peepli Live.

Rohitash Gaur, who plays Mukundi, the lead, along with Sutti runs a snack-stall in the society and these two men will play central characters in the track.

Says a source, “It all begins with a government official Kanya Kumara’s threat to Sutti saying the shop he has set up is illegal and that he will have to shell out around 5 lakh rupees to reclaim the land. Sutti panics and with the timely advice of a few of his well wishers, including Mukundi, decides to go on a hunger strike.”

Adds the source, “Soon the media persons descend on Lapataganj for a scene-by-scene update on Sutti, a la Natha of Peepli Live. This track starts tonight and will continue till Wednesday.”

All efforts to reach Gaur remained unavailable. Sounds like an interesting track…

Old 12-03-2010, 01:19 PM

If you think that Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) and Archana (Ankita Lokhande) are going to live happily ever after then you are wrong because in the coming episodes of Pavitra Rishta the couple will have to go through some more difficult times. Though Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) has brought the newly-weds to her house soon they will have to leave the place.

A source says, “Manav has become a ghar jamai now because of Sulochana, but he will have to put up with a lot of humiliation with Archana’s neighbours and everyone else passing snide comments about him for not earning money and failing to fulfill his responsibility as a good husband. It is Manjusha’s idea to embarrass Manav. She will keep creating troubles for them. “Manav feels depressed as he is also not getting a good job and he thinks he and Archana are a burden on the Karanjkar family.

Therefore it is better to get out of Archana’s house. Archana agrees to leave the house with Manav and they once again start living alone. Manav believes it is high time he worked hard so that he could make Archana happy and is dreaming of setting up his own business. However whether he will succeed in his plan or face few more difficulties in his marital is what we are yet to decide,” our source adds.
Sushant remained unavailable for comment.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:20 PM

The entry of Bhusat phaiba (Nimisha Wakharia) is going to bring in a new twist in Behenein. She will not only inform Purva (Alisha Khan) that Astha (Shiju Kataria) is Smriti, who lied to everyone, but also create friction between the two sisters.

A source says, “It is Phaiba’s plot to reveal Smriti’s identity to Purva. Purva will be shocked and can’t believe that Smriti could actually do this to her. She confronts Smriti and there would a high emotional sequence between them. Phaiba does not allow the situation to calm down as she will continue to create some more misunderstanding between Purva and Smriti. They will actually start treating each other like ‘the other woman’. Mihir will be caught in this ugly situation as he loves Smriti but does not want to leave Purva either.

“Meanwhile while it looked all well between Akashi and Shamar, the couple will face some incidents which will force Shamar to feel inferior. People will start commenting about their mismatched pairing. He will then behave strangely with Akashi. Further Shalaka’s marriage will break because of Smriti and Purva, her in-laws will come to know that Shalaka’s brother Mihir has two wives. They will find it unacceptable.”

Shiju says, “Smriti’s truth will get revealed in front of Phaiba and then Smriti’s relation with Purva will become sour.”
Old 12-03-2010, 01:21 PM

Arushi’s (Avantika Hundal) marriage to Shakti (Jaswant Manaria) did not go well with her father Shyamji (Shahab Khan) in Pratigya. He suffered a mild attack in the mandap itself and had to be admitted in a hospital. He's even disowned her.

A source says, “Ammaji has organized a munh dikhayi ceremony for Arushi since they got married in a hurry and the Singh family could not take part in it. Ammaji and Sajjan Singh invite the Saxena family for this function.

He calls up Shyamji who tells him he doesn’t know any girl called Arushi and he is going to be soon performing hershraadh ceremony! He burns Arushi’s clothes and her belongings; he says his daughter is dead for him and has only one daughter, Pratigya. Dadiji explains to the Singhs that Shyamji had a mild attack and it's not advisable to stress him further. So they won’t attend the ceremony.”

Our source continues, “Meanwhile Pratigya tries to make Arushi understand her mistake and tells her to break her relation with Shakti. Arushi listens to her but later reveals this to Ammaji. Ammaji blames Pratigya and warns her. Sajjan Singh informs everyone about Shyamji’s condition and his reaction about Arushi. Arushi is sad. Further Shakti is excited to win over Arushi’s love and wants to consummate their marriage, but Arushi will maintain a safe distance from him.”

Avantika confirms this and says, “Shyamji is very angry, he had warned her before the marriage but Arushi went ahead with her decision. He is going to perform her shraadh and Arushi will be shocked to hear this.”
This episode is likely to be on air on Saturday.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:28 PM

Mohit Sehgal aka Samrat of Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum talks about his whole journey, and of course about his birthday plans for today...

He came, he captured and he went, but not for long. Samrat was the heartthrob of all the girls and captured a million hearts through the show Miley Jab Hum Tum. Today the show has gone off air and people cannot get away from the fact that they will not see their star in their favourite show.
Today is his birthday and Mohit Sehgal popularly known as Samrat, is all set to celebrate his birthday with his family.
In an exclusive conversation with Tellybyuzz he opens his heart out about being Samrat and the show going off air.
It is your birthday today, how do you feel being at home after a long time?
I feel good because I am back home after two and a half years and now I am happy that I am getting more time to spend with my family. Earlier I used to be home only for two or three days which made me upset, but now I am happy that I am with them after so long.
Your show has gone off air and now you are on a break, so any special plans for today?
Well, it is my birthday today and there are plans to go to Mussoorie to my aunt's place because it is my favourite hill station and a very good holiday destination as well. The whole family is planning to have a blast there. After that there are plans to go to Hrishikesh where I will catch up with my brother for some adventure like rafting and camping.
When you came to know that MJHT was going off air what was your reaction?
I felt really bad because for me Miley Jab Hum Tum was not just a show, but a family. The others in the show have had experience in acting and also had the experience of their previous show going off air. But for me this was my debut show and I was emotionally attached to it. With this show I got a chance to work with an excellent crew who were so cooperative and when I came to know that the show is about to go off-air, I felt as though I was about to move away from my family.
Since this was your first show and had had a long run how did this help in developing you as an actor?
In Season One Samrat was a playboy, romantic and a Casanova character who was the eye candy of girls. But then later on with the change of time he became mature and understanding. With this show I got a chance to portray a character that has undergone a change through his course of life where he is an immature playboy in the beginning and later transforms into a mature man who understands the seriousness of life. Through this show I got to play and portray various emotions in the process of change in character. I got a chance to romance, fight, and play basketball, do drama in a drama and I went on to become a coach also at the end.
What will you take back from the show as an actor and as a person?
I learnt a lot as an actor and have improved a lot but I still have a long way to go. Samrat, even though is flamboyant and careless at times, is a great friend and would do anything and go to any extent for his friendship. He is very soft-hearted and does not like hurting people, especially his friends.
Can you share the experience of working with all the cast in MJHT?
Initially when I entered the show I didn't know anyone of them but Arjun and I shared room in Mumbai, but did not have a very friendly relation in the beginning. I am a very sleepy person and used to doze off whenever I get a chance. I remember after a long time Sanaya came up to me and said Arjun initially always used to tell her that I sleep almost all the time and he is hesitant to put on the light in the room because he didn't know how I would react and feel. But then later on everything went on to be fine and everyone including, Abhishek, Rati and Jas Karan, became very close, and we did have great time on the sets. Arjun, Sanaya and I always used to go shopping after the shoot.
Do you still call them and discuss about the time you guys spent together?
After the show we never got a chance to sit and talk about it but we had a wrap up party wherein we had a lot of fun. After the show went off air, I have not got a chance to keep in touch with all, Sanaya is in US and I am in Delhi, so when I come to Mumbai I will definitely contact everyone I can.
Your very first show made you a star, how do you feel?
I know the show has done well and has got a really amazing response from the public but at the same time I still have to go a long way.
How are the fans reacting after the show went off air?
They are obviously sad and I remember people coming on the sets everyday and asking us when Samrat and Gunjan would come back. Even I had the same feeling because MJHT was a huge show for all of us where we used to have great fun on the sets. In an interview our producer even said that in case they plan to make a sequel they would include audience's favourite stars.
Any memorable acquaintance with a fan of yours?
Actually there are two which I would like to share. Once Abhishek, Shivani my stylist and I were coming after shopping and were in the middle of the road near Lokhandwala. All of a sudden, a fan came from nowhere and grabbed me so tight and was repeatedly saying 'I love you' like chanting a mantra and she had no intention of leaving my hand. Abhishek and Shivani tried all their efforts to relieve me from her but all were in vain. I was in a very awkward position at that time not knowing what to do.
Another instance happened on the sets when a girl had come and she wanted to meet all of us. And she had been waiting there for over six to seven hours and no one noticed her because she was just standing. Later she started crying and that's when the unit people noticed and came towards us informing about her. We went to the girl to talk to her and asked her to calm down which she didn't. After some time, she went on crying but with it, said 'I love you'. We all felt really bad for her but we couldn't calm her at all.
In this journey, did you ever feel that acting is not your cup of tea?
Initially when I started off with the show, I felt that I was not doing my best. Even though everyone on the sets was really supportive I was not so happy with myself. I used to tell Sanaya that I feel that I do not deserve this care and concern because everyone is suffering because of me. I felt that I was not doing by best and the show will get affected by it. But then Sanaya always calmed me saying that I should give myself some time which I did and I am happy that I stuck to the show. I would like to say this to all that, 'Do not give up and keep up the spirit to do what you want to do'.
We have got comments of your devastated fans after the show went off air, what would you like to say to them?
I would like to thank everyone for making me what I am. I remember giving auditions for the role and now I am here and it is all because of my fans. Even though the show has gone off air, I request them to keep loving us and I will surely come back with another show for you people.

Tags
toptvnews

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->