Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winners/Photos/Videos/Participants: Guinness Book of World Records- Ab India Todega

Views: 12469  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-10-2011, 12:20 PM

Old 03-10-2011, 12:21 PM

Old 03-12-2011, 01:06 PM
lmno659

Talking Television series

Television series

Guinness World Records has commissioned various television series documenting world record breaking attempts, including:
  • Guinness World Records UK
  • Guinness World Records Primetime
  • The Guinness Game
  • Australia's Guinness World Records
  • Guinness World Records: 50 Years, 50 Records
  • Ultimate Guinness World Records
  • Lo show dei record (Italian version)
  • Spain: El show de los récords (Antena 3) and Guinness World Records (Telecinco)
  • Record Breakers (BBC TV)
  • Guinness World Records Smashed (UK—Sky1)
  • Guinness World Records Portugal (PT—Sic)
  • NZ Smashes Guinness World Records
  • Światowe Rekordy Guinnessa 2009 (Guinness World Records 2009) (Poland—Polsat)
  • Australia Smashes Guinness World Records
  • Guinness World Records Ab India Todega India version
  • Guinness World Records (US—Cartoon Network)
  • Guinness rekord-TV (Swedish version

With the popularity of reality television, GWR began to market itself as the originator of the television genre, with slogans such as 'we wrote the book on Reality TV'.

The McWhirters co-presented the BBC television programme Record Breakers with Roy Castle from 1972 until Ross's death in 1975; Norris continued appearing on the show until his retirement in 1994. Cartoon Network showed Guinness World Records.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-23-2011, 03:56 PM

Terrence Lewis broke the record of choreographing the largest crowd in Colors' Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega...

India has already started breaking records that were set by people across world thro' COLORS' Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega. Here again we have our own, Master of contemporary dance Terrence Lewis, who broke a record that was set in Australia.

Terrence recently set a record by choreographing 1336 people at one go in an hour. He broke a record that was set in Australia where 1235 people were choreographed within an hour.

Being on cloud nine a very excited Terrence says "I am really happy that I made India proud and have brought the honor back to India. The moment was really an emotional one as well because I set the record in my own school ground where I started dancing".

Speaking about the experience and how he set the record, he says "I had a great experience choreographing people, but the main challenge was to alert them about the event and to get them participate in it. We had only two days for the preparation and I could only get hold of some people. When I asked school children, they said they really wanted to participate but had exams the next day, and there were also other problems to face as the event was a day prior to Holi and they had to perform in the afternoon heat".

"But finally people turned up for the event on a large scale and I am thankful to all those who came there to make the event a grand success. I felt that only we have the courage to stand under the hot sun for an hour and create a record for our country".

But what really encouraged Terrence to take this step?

He answers "I am a representative of International Council of Dance and they had asked me to generate the interest in people in dance by conducting activities here. I felt this could be the best way to do it and hence I approached the team of the show. But then Rob, from Guinness team UK, said that the task had to be done in two days as they were leaving. And hence all was done in a great hurry, but all our efforts really paid off."

Terrence choreographed a Bollywood number on the song Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom and intends to break his own record by choreographing more people on his contemporary style, which he assures will be soon.

He expresses his gratitude to various platforms the he got "I am really thankful to Dance India Dance for giving me the recognition and platform to stage myself and also the crew of Colors TV and their show Chak Dhoom Dhoom 2 - Team Challenge."

congratulates Terrence for his grand achievement and also looks forward for his next record breaking choreography!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 06:01 AM

Default Preity and Salman on the sets of Guinness World Records at RK Studios

Preity and Salman on the sets of Guinness World Records at RK Studios

Salman Khan and Preity Zinta kept everyone entertained on the sets of Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega

Tags
colors, guinness world records ab india todega

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->