Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Will Ammaji return from the dead?

Views: 2297  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Award Winner

Default Will Ammaji return from the dead?

Naa Aana Iss Des Laado recently had major drama when Sia tried to res
cue Ammaji, yet the latter was shown dead with a bullet inside her.

Our source informs, "Currently in the show, Ammaji's sons are doing her last rituals. Soon after, Sia (Natasha Sharma) will return and will completely support Raghav (Aditya Redij) who is completely shaken by his mother's death. At the same time they will start falling in love with each other all over again."

There are many rumours doing the rounds about Ammaji's track. "So far Meghna Malik (Ammaji) is not shooting for us but what we are also getting to hear that she may return in the show after some time. However that track is still being worked upon.

Last time, too we had to make a few changes in the script. It was Sia who was supposed to die earlier but since we got all negative feedback from our viewers, the creative team changed the script and we then shot for Ammaji's death sequence."

Natasha says, "We have been shooting back to back episodes so we really do not know anything about the future track."

Resting awhile after months of hectic shooting Meghna Malik says,"I am also waiting for my producers call, as of now I am not shooting for the show. But the way I have been receiving everyone's response for that death sequence is amazing. People have been asking me whether the makers have gone crazy to end my character.

They are all very upset with Ammaji's death. I am really humbled by their love. This small break which I have got was much needed but now I am missing my co-stars and routine. So let's see when will I hear from my producers."
We too are waiting Ammaji!

Tags
ammaji, colors, laado

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->