Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Exclusive Pics : Top 50 Hollywood Action Movies

Views: 29563  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Award Winner

Default Exclusive Pics : Top 50 Hollywood Action Movies

TOP 50 Hollywood Action Movies Spl.Photos

It is slated as the action blockbuster of the year. While audiences worlwide decide if Iron Man 2 is a worthy successor to the original that released in 2008, we bring you a lineup of the 50 finest action films ever seen on the silver screen. They are presented in chronological order, according to date of theatrical release. Get, Set, Action!

Old 07-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Award Winner

Iron Man (2008): Directed by Jon Favreau. Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Jeff Bridges, Gwyneth Paltrow, Leslie Bibb, Faran Tahir, Shaun Toub. Memorable Quote: "I never got to say goodbye to my father. There's questions I would've asked him. I would've asked him how he felt about what his company did, if he was conflicted, if he ever had doubts. Or maybe he was every inch of man we remember from the newsreels. I saw young Americans ****ed by the very weapons I created to defend them and protect them. And I saw that I had become part of a system that is comfortable with zero-accountability." (Tony Stark)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:21 AM
Award Winner

The Dark Knight (2008): Directed by Christopher Nolan. Starring: Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Morgan Freeman. Memorable Quote: "Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't **** me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't **** you because you're just too much fun. I think y
Award Winner

Taken (2008): Directed by Pierre Morel. Starring: Liam Neeson, Famke Janssen, Maggie Grace, Xander Berkeley, Holly Valance, Katie Cassidy. Memorable Quote: "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of s****s; s****s I have acquired over a very long career. S****s that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will **** you." (Bryan)
Award Winner

Transformers (2007): Directed by Michael Bay. Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, John Turturro, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Peter Cullen, Hugo Weaving, Mark Ryan. Memorable Quote: "And the human race will be extinguished. Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth's survival." (Optimus Prime)

Tags
action, movies, pics

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum