Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Some more new entrants in Phulwa

Views: 1718  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-04-2011, 07:21 PM

Default Some more new entrants in Phulwa

As reported earlier apart from Sadhana Singh and Jagdeep Jaffery there will be many more new entrants in Phulwa. And all of them are part of Shankar’s family.

A source says, “Jagdeep Jaffery plays Shankar’s father and Sadhana is to play his mother on the show. His elder brother and sister-in-law too will be introduced on the show. They also have a daughter who is of Phulwa’s age. Wasna Ahmed will be back on the show as his sister. Casting for his brother and sister-in-law is still going on.”

Another source says, “Earlier we were to show Shankar as a married man who also has a son but now the story line has been changed. Hence, Sadhana who was to play his mother-in-law earlier will be playing his mother on the show.”

Angad Hasija aka Shankar said, “I do not know who all are going to be introduced in my family as I am not shooting today.”

Wasna says, "Yes, I will be back on the show."

Tags
phulwa

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->