Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aamir and Sanjeeda back on Nach Baliye 4

Views: 2134  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Sr.Member

Default Aamir and Sanjeeda back on Nach Baliye 4

Looks like it's not without a reason they are called the people's favourite jodi! Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh are back again on Nach Baliye 4, not as anchors this time but to perform on a dance number in the show.

Needless to say, when this couple put on their dancing shoes, the stage is bound to be on fire! The winners of the previous season performed on Dil Hara Re from Tashan and once again had the crowd grooving mad to their moves.

Infact this impressive performance happened to be as good as their final performance from last year with audiences cheering much after the dance was over with. And surely the alleged issues with the channel also seems to have taken a back seat with their return in this episode that is to be aired on Saturday.

"Yes, we did perform on Nach Baliye on Monday. There are no issues between the channel and us. As I said earlier, Nach is special to me and I will always be more than happy to be associated with it." Says Aamir Ali.

Currently on the work front, Aamir seems to be taking a well deserved break while beau Sanjeeda is back with the previous show.

"I am taking it slow and enjoying the break from work. But Sanjeeda has returned with Kayaamath once again. Infact she is already shooting and the first episode is going to be telecast soon too."

Tags
nach baliye 4

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->