Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winners/Photos/Videos: Television Lions Gold Awards 2011

Views: 7074  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2011, 03:42 PM

Default Winners/Photos/Videos: Television Lions Gold Awards 2011

The character of Dutta Bhau has yet again made Mishal Raheja proud, as the actor bags a prestigious award at the Lions Gold Awards..

Mishal Raheja has gained a lot of recognition as the gutsy Dutta Bhau in COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan. The character has brought him more pride as he has won the Most Prominent Actor Award at the Lions Gold Awards that was held yesterday.

Talking about this feat, Mishal told TellyBuzz, "Yes, I am still in shock and cannot believe that the award is actually in my hands. The award function was held yesterday. Both Mahhi Vij and I bagged the Prominent Actor Awards. It was the same stage wherein stalwarts like Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor too bagged awards. I am very excited because this happens to be my first award. I know I will get emotional if I talk more and I do not want to at this moment. I have a list of people whom I would want to thank. Firstly it is God and then come my parents, my producer who made the character of Dutta so popular".

We could not stop asking him about the buzz of him throwing tantrums in the sets of his show. "Rumors are not new; when big actors like Salman Khan and Shahruk Khan can be hounded by rumours, I am relatively very small. I think you should ask the spot boy, Producer, my unit members etc rather than asking me".

Ask him about the news of him leaving the show and he states, "Initially I signed the contract only for six months, but then the Producer asked me to continue and renewed my contract till December 2010. Now when I had a word with the production house, they have asked me to extend it by two more months. I cannot leave the show mid way like this, as it will not be professional on my part. So I will wait and watch till February".

Well, let's not look into the future as of now, as Mishal Raheja rules in the present scenario!!

Old 01-12-2011, 03:56 PM

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->