Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Celebs, One thing I would never discard

Views: 2371  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Award Winner

Default Celebs, One thing I would never discard

Actors are known to be particular about their belongings and they take extra care of their prized possession. They would never part away from them and will keep them safe till eternity. Celebrities talk about that special thing which they are very particular and fond of.

Karishma Tanna:
I have my mother’s photograph when she was 17 years old. She looked like the copy image of Bollywood actress Zeenat Aman. That’s something I can't even dream of parting with.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Award Winner

Kinshuk Mahajan: I am a staunch believer of Sai baba and during my initial days in Mumbai I bought a Sai baba idol. I accidentally broke it but never discarded it thereby not following the popular adage that one must not keep a desecrated piece with them
Old 08-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Award Winner

Natasha Sharma:
I have this pair of glasses with me for the past seven years. I have many other pairs but I prefer this one as they are very comfortable and used to wearing it. I don’t think I will ever discard them
Old 08-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Award Winner

Panchi Bora: I bought a box made up of oysters embellished with beautiful stones from Russia some seven months ago. I have placed it by my bed-side and don’t think can ever discard or throw it away
Old 08-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Award Winner

Abhinav Shukla:
One materialistic thing in the non-materialistic world which I am crazy about is a Swiss knife with a torch. I have it for many years now and was gifted to me by my brother.

Tags
celebs, photos, pics

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->