Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bigg Boss, Colors, Bakhtiyar Iraani

Views: 1733  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Award Winner

Default Bigg Boss, Colors, Bakhtiyar Iraani

Rajshri Productions has joined hands with NDTV imagine to give viewers the flavour of romance with their new show, ' Do Hanson Ka Joda'. The show was earlier titled 'Jodiyaan'.

The show will deal with the changes in relationships owing to destiny. It will also talk about the fact that 'Extremes do attract'. It will be a typical Rajshri show, which will revolve around a few couples who have been united by destiny.

An Indya source tells us, "Shaleen Bhanot who has not been seen on television after he won Nach Baliye 4 will be seen in a different avatar in the show. He will be playing a 'champu' kind of character, which he has never played before.

On the other hand, Ali Merchant of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat fame will be totally opposite of Shaleen, and will be seen as the stud with great looks.

Shubhangi Atre of Kasturi fame will be staging a comeback with the show, and will be paired opposite Shaleen. Nupur Joshi who was seen in Zee TV's Rakhi will be paired with Ali Merchant.”

We spoke to Shaleen, “I just want to say that through this I am back on TV and its a good role and very different as I can’t give out any details because I want my fans reaction when they see my promo on TV. Life is bliss after marriage and its a wonderful feeling.

Honeymoon is not going to be so soon as I am busy with this show and so next year in 2010 we might get time for a honeymoon escape.”

Tags
do hanson ka joda, ndtv imagine, rajshri productions, shaleen

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->