Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Celebs Special Pics :Azaadi dil ki...

Views: 1913  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Award Winner

Default Celebs Special Pics :Azaadi dil ki...

Popular television stars share their thoughts on the occasion of India’s 63rd Independence day. The stars reveal what independence means to them and what according to them is its significance. They also speak about some thought provoking issues facing the nation.

Shaleen Bhanot - We shouldn’t forget the importance of freedom .Our leaders won us freedom through a lot of sacrifice and we must respect it

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Award Winner

Pooja Gor - I know the significance of our independence and its not only on 15th August. We must know the value of freedom and every day we should be thankful for our freedom fighters and their families for the sacrifice they have made for us
Old 08-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Award Winner

Karan Mehra-We just can’t be content with the fact that we are free and standing at the threshold of 63rd year of our Independence. We need a new wave of resolution to progress and grow
Old 08-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Award Winner

Arhaan Behl -I am really proud that I am Indian and our freedom struggle which has it unique events and still we haven’t forgotten our freedom fighters after 63 years. I am hoping that you all won’t forget the significance
Old 08-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Award Winner

Y

Yash Pandit-
I don’t think any Indian would forget the importance of our independence because our fellow Indians have sacrificed their lives for our good future and so we should be thankful to them

Tags
celebs, independence day, photos, pics

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->