Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

World Cup 2019 Final: Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar & Others Share Memorable Experience;

Views: 742  
Old 07-15-2019, 10:33 AM

Default World Cup 2019 Final: Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar & Others Share Memorable Experience;

Yesterday, in true sense it was a blockbuster Sunday as the nail-biting Cricket World Cup final, England Vs New Zealand, took place. England emerged victorious in a super over as the match was initially tied. Though team India was out from the competition in a semi-final match against the Kiwis, the Indian celebrities couldn’t resist to catch the thrilling final.

Seems like the Cricket buffs were all set with their congratulating messages to post on social media, just waiting for the super over to end. B-Town celebs like Varun Dhawan, Riteish Deshmukh, Karan Johar, Anurag Kashyap and others too joined in the celebration on social media sites.

World Cup 2019 Final: Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar & Others Share Memorable Experience; Anurag Kashyap Hits Out At ICC!Varun Dhawan from his Twitter account, quoted,” What a #WorldCupfinal. Unbelievable my entire family is awake. Who u got”.
What a #WorldCupfinal. Unbelievable my entire family is awake. Who u got

— Varun Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) July 14, 2019

Apart from Cricket, the true sports lover Riteish Deshmukh enjoyed the Wimbledon finals too, as per his tweet suggests.
Is this the greatest sporting day across sports ever !!!!! #CricketMeriJaan super over & #Wimbledon2019

— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) July 14, 2019

He also congratulated England team for lifting the cup and termed Kiwis as uncrowned champs of 2019 Cricket World Cup.
Cricket at its best – Epic #WorldCupFinals – Congratulations @englandcricket the Champions of world cricket. My heart goes out to @BLACKCAPS – they were so so good- for me they are the uncrowned champs of #WorldCup2019

— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) July 14, 2019

Trending

Filmmaker Karan Johar was so hyper excited that he went onto post several tweets.
For someone who was never a sports person! I have behaved out of character and screamed insanely with my Mother watching tennis and cricket!!! Tennis broke my heart but I am still hoping for NZ!!!! This match is insane!!!!!!!

— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) July 14, 2019

Come on NZ!!!!!!! You got this!!!!!!!!!

England had a better kundli! NZ had the better game!!! #NZLvENG

Veteran actor Anupam Kher congratulated England team and lauded New Zealand’s efforts in the final.
This #WorldCupFinal19 is a ****ER.

— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPKher) July 14, 2019

CRICKET IS THE WINNER in this #WorldCupFinal2019. What an unbelievable match!!! Congratulations England. Amazing Victory!! And #NewZealand is a team of Heroes. Jai Ho!! pic.twitter.com/JEacLTwWCW

— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPKher) July 14, 2019

Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap went onto saying New Zealand is the true winner and England won because of some stupid rules of the game.
England is a winner because of stupid ****in rules.. New Zealand is a true winner

— Anurag Kashyap (@anuragkashyap72) July 14, 2019

Just by more boundaries. There should have been another super over

— Anurag Kashyap (@anuragkashyap72) July 14, 2019

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post World Cup 2019 Final: Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar & Others Share Memorable Experience; Anurag Kashyap Hits Out At ICC! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum