Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Natasha Sharma surprises her Boy friend Aditya Redij

Views: 2807  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-13-2011, 10:22 AM
bcde216

Question Natasha Sharma surprises her Boy friend Aditya Redij

Natasha Sharma recently threw a surprise party for her best friend and co-actor Aditya Redij on his birthday...

Though the leap of Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado has separated Sia and Raghav on screen, their friendship is still fresh off screen and the recent birthday bash that Natasha Sharma threw for Aditya Redij proves it all.

According to our source "Natasha threw a surprise birthday party for Aditya on 10th April where his family and close friends were also present."

We contacted Natasha and she told "Yes I like to give surprises to my close friends and Aditya is one of very close friends in Mumbai. Actually he had no special plans for his birthday, but I decided to surprise him with a party and invited his family and close friends."

We contacted Aditya as well and he happily said "Yes Natasha had organised a surprise party for me on my birthday. I would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart for organising the party where she invited my closed ones."

We wish Aditya a belated happy birthday!!!