Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Here’s Why Vidya Balan Backed ‘Natkhat’ As A Producer!

Views: 570  
Old 07-23-2019, 09:42 AM

Default Here’s Why Vidya Balan Backed ‘Natkhat’ As A Producer!

Actress Vidya Balan is foraying film production with a short film titled “Natkhat“.

Vidya on Tuesday took to Instagram to announce the news.

Here’s Why Vidya Balan Backed ‘Natkhat’ As A Producer!“I’m happy and excited that a few days ago, I did my first short film as an actor… The film is called ‘Natkhat’ and has me in a new role… that of ‘producer’,” she wrote.

View this post on Instagram

I’m happy and excited that a few days ago, I did my first short film as an actor …. The film is called Natkhat and has me in a new role….that of ‘PRODUCER‘ …. I never had plans to turn producer but the story written by @annukampa_harsh and #ShaanVyas propelled me in that direction …Its been a new and precious experience working with @shaanvs the director and his team, and to be partnering with #RonnieScrewvala & @rsvpmovies on this beautiful and powerful story. Can’t wait to share it with my world and hoping that it speaks to you like it did to me .

A post shared by Vidya Balan (@balanvidya) on Jul 22, 2019 at 8:59pm PDT

Trending

Vidya also shared that she wasn’t planning “to turn producer but the story written by Annukampa Harsh and Shaan Vyas propelled me in that direction”. The “Parineeta” actress co-produces “Natkhat” with Ronnie Screwvala.

Sharing her experience on working as a producer for the first time, Vidya said: “It’s been a new and precious experience working with Shaan Vyas — the director — and his team, and to be partnering with Ronnie Screwvala on this beautiful and powerful story. (I) Can’t wait to share it with the world and hoping that it speaks to you like it did to me.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Here’s Why Vidya Balan Backed ‘Natkhat’ As A Producer! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum