Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner/Photos/Videos: Star Plus MasterChef 2010 (Grand Finale 25th December 2010)

Views: 9229  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2010, 01:59 PM

Archana Chauhan: I am rooting for Jaynandan as he has really worked hard throughout the show. He gives in his 100 percent to all the tasks and deserves the title more than the other two finalists.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:28 PM

MasterChef

The inaugural season of Master Chef India has reached its final leg and the three finalists who have come a long way by outperforming others at different levels will battle it out for the crown on the 25th December, 2010. As the three finalists – Pankaj Bhadouria, Radhicka Agarwaal and Jaynandan Bhaskar pray to mighty and humble Santa to grant them the coveted title of the first ever Master Chef India on STAR Plus on the eve of Christmas, we asked the evicted participants to know who are they rooting for amongst the final three contestants.

Joe Bath: I am not supporting anyone. I didn’t participate on the show to support anyone other than me. I was in the competition for myself.

Read more: Winner/Photos/Videos: Star Plus MasterChef 2010 - Wikipedia NewForum

Old 12-24-2010, 04:35 PM

Katrina Kaif and Farah Khan

Old 12-24-2010, 04:36 PM

Old 12-24-2010, 04:36 PM

Tags
master chef india, masterchef india

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->