Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

If I can't find a girl now, I'll never find her again: Rahul Mahajan

Views: 3057  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-23-2009, 04:01 PM

Default If I can't find a girl now, I'll never find her again: Rahul Mahajan

Rahul Mahajan is on cloud nine after officially announcing his Swayamvar.He hopes to get married, settle down and have babies. Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge will launch on NDTV Imagine in December and the channel hopes that their TRPs see a spike after the show comes on air.Rahul is looking for his life partner and he has also given a rough idea about the girl he would like as his wife.

He is looking for a girl who is similar to him, who loves him for being himself and not as Rahul Mahajan, honest, good-looking with a sharp brain. Rahul said in an interview to a news channel that he was not looking for publicity, but that he wants to find a life partner. He is also planning his honeymoon and would like to have babies soon after marriage.

Rahul's mother Rekha Mahajan was also happy with the idea of finding a daughter-in-law via Swayamvar, and she is very happy with the idea of her son having a Swayamvar on national television.

So all those girls, who are eagerly waiting to become Mrs Mahajan are in for some good news. They can apply for the post, as the channel will soon shortlist 16 girls who will compete to become Rahul's wife.

Rahul is very serious this time round; his first marriage with Shweta Singh ended on a bitter note last year. He was quoted by a channel saying, "I think janam, mrityu and vivah (birth, death and marriage) are three things always decided by God. I believe in destiny and I thought if this is the way - on TV in 90 million homes - then why not. If I get appreciation from 50,000 people,then why not? If I can't find a girl now, I'll never find her again. This is just a chance. But I believe in God".

Rahul has not yet informed his ex-wife, now friend Shweta about his Swayamwar and she will come to know about this through the media. Rahul has expressed his hope that she supports her as she has always been very supportive of him.

Tags
rahul dulhaniya le jaaenge

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->