Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bollywood fighting for TRP (Salman Vs Amitabh Vs Akshay Vs Rakhi Sawant)

Views: 2526  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-09-2010, 03:02 AM
ghij554

Question Bollywood fighting for TRP (Salman Vs Amitabh Vs Akshay Vs Rakhi Sawant)

With more reality shows coming, television channels are likely to face stiff competition in terms of TRPs. Not only channels, indeed, even the Bollywood biggies hosting the show will be seen competing.

Presently, 'Bigg Boss 4' is being aired at 9 pm on Colors and the new series of reality quiz show, 'KBC' will begin from Oct. 11 on Sony.

Interestingly, Akshay and the drama queen, Rakhi Sawant will be joining this race from Oct. 16 with 'MasterChef' on Star Plus, and 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf' on NDTV Imagine, respectively.

'Bigg Boss 4' gets highest opening TRP

Reportedly, 'Bigg Boss 4' got the highest opening TRP as compared to the previous years. Salman's style seems to have worked really well with the audience.

Though Salman had a switch over from game show 'Dus Ka Dum' to a controversial show 'Bigg Boss', he managed to glue the viewers to the television. Palpably, Salman is enjoying hosting the show and has assured to portray the natural Salman Khan.

“Viewers will get 100 per cent unadulterated Salman Khan in Bigg Boss. I am hosting it in my own style - frank and uncut,” said Salman. In what has come as a surprise to many, Salman had asked his mom before accepting the host offer.

“Bigg Boss is one show that has intrigued me immensely as a viewer - its format, its contestants and the psychological battle within the house. Also, my family enjoys the show; they discuss it all the time. I asked mom before considering it and she instantly said yes,” stated Salman.

He added, “For those housemates who play clean, they will always find their best friend in me. Those who don’t be ready to expect the worst.”

Other reality shows
Starting Oct. 11 at 9 pm on Sony is the reality quiz show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' which will be by legendary Amitabh Bachchan.

On Oct. 16, the cookery talent show 'MasterChef India' will kicked-off at 9 pm, hosted by Bollywood Khildai Akshay Kumar.

Drama queen, Rakhi Sawant is back on television with her new reality show 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf' from Oct. 16 at 10 pm on NDTV Imagine.

Well, the reality show TRP battle between the channels is all set to begin.

Tags
bigg boss 4, kbc4, master chef, rakhi ka insaaf

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->