Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aditi Tailang's love for food gets her into a bad health condition..

Views: 2513  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-12-2010, 07:52 PM

Default Aditi Tailang's love for food gets her into a bad health condition..

Aditi Tailang's love for food gets her into a bad health condition..

Aditi Tailang who was seen in Star One's Jaane Pehchane Se Ye Ajnabbi as Ayesha is all set for her comeback with Star Plus' new show, Gulaal. However, the girl has not been able to shoot for the show for the past few days as she has been down and ill.

We hear that Aditi was seen puking on the sets, after which she was diagnosed to have got a food poisoning. Her absence was felt during the press conference organized for the show by the channel.

We got in touch with Aditi who was on her way back home from the dispensary, and she said, "Actually I won't blame the food, I have a bad appetite and have this intensity to harp on every tasty food that I get. Suddenly after a long break my stomach got a new taste of food on the set, so the problem arose."

"I was totally down because of continuous vomiting, but now after taking antibiotics, I am feeling much better. I always had a problem with my stomach, so this is not new for me," adds on Tailang.

"Due to my health problem, I could not go for the press meet of my upcoming new show as I was not in the condition to sit for long hours", adds she.

TellyBuzz wishes Aditi a quick recovery!!