Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

top 10: Love them very much, but still hate them?

Views: 3830  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-21-2010, 01:23 PM

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani
Personally, hate for me is a very harsh term. I would not like to hate anyone, and have actually never had a love-hate relationship. But I think couples, married or unmarried, do share such a relationship and, in a way, it is cute. Since, I am single, and so, I am unlucky to not have anyone who I can love and hate at the same time.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:25 PM

Amrit aka Anuj Sachdev of Sabki Laadli Bebo
The person with whom I fight the most, but love a lot is my sister Tina. Our most memorable fight was during childhood when I broke her front tooth into half, she did the same to me after a week. Now we both have our front teeth half broken(laughs).

Old 11-21-2010, 01:26 PM

Gunjan aka Sanaya Irani from Miley Jab Hum Tum
It's my mom,dad,brother and sister, i.e. basically my whole family, with whom I fight a lot, but then make up soon because I love them.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:27 PM

Robindo aka Rajat Tokas of Tere Liye
The people with whom I fight a lot but also love a lot are definitely my family members especially my mom. In the industry I only fight with people I hate (laughs) and I also do not have a girlfriend to fight with yet.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:28 PM

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
"I dont believe in hating anyone, as I believe that if you think positive, then everything would be fine. I believe only in loving everyone."

Tags
geet - hui sabse paray, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->