Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Dabangg (Review, Story, Cast, Photos, Videos)

Views: 5288  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Administrator

"Five-six months before the film, Arbaaz used to come with different kinds of moustaches every week. I said I'm shooting for a film, can I grow a moustache... Somewhere Sonakshi also had this thing for her dad's moustache. If you see my moustache, it's somewhat like his," said Salman.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Administrator

The film's soundtrack has given chartbusters like Tere mast mast do nain or the item number Munni badnam hui, which is picturised on Malaika Arora.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Administrator

The film tries to be a full entertainment and 'paisa vasool'. Salman has shed his usual dancing style and endorsed different dance steps, which he says have been copied by everyone who can't dance. "Actually in the film, I copied everyone who can't dance. There is a (rural) nightclub-dancing style, there is one dancing style when you are in a function, and one dance is when you are drunk and enjoying yourself. This film is dedicated especially to those people who can't dance," Salman said.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Most of the newcomers foray into movies with glam and gloss, but Sonakshi, who always wanted a more glamorous debut role, has no complaints now. "I did want a glamorous debut. Who doesn't? But then these days who knows what will work and what won't. The film has turned out well; it has an actor as popular as Salman and I feel it's a nice project to start off with. I think I made a good decision," Sonakshi said.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Administrator

A lot is riding on Dabangg and with so many big budgets turning turtle at the box office, all eyes are set on Salman to hit the bull's eye as a corrupt cop.

Tags
dabangg

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum