Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dead men return in Ganga; cause havoc and heartache

Views: 1959  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-15-2010, 04:29 AM

Default Dead men return in Ganga; cause havoc and heartache

Two brothers thought to be dead return in Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki Ganga; the return instead of joy, bring out mixed emotions among family members…

So far, in the Colors show Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki Ganga has not been bereft of drama. However, the real shocker we realize has been held up so far to be put out at the right time!

According to our source, "Mahant's elder and younger brothers who were kept hidden in the family by Uttama Chachi, under the premise that they are dead will be brought back into the family. Mahant's elder brother is Vikram Aditya who will be portrayed by Zaib Khan (He was earlier seen in Meri Doli Tere Angna on Zee. He portrayed Nand Baba on Colors' Jai Shree Krishna His last appearance was on Imagine's Meera). Mahant's younger brother Arjun is played by Raj Singh (Sachin of Pavitra Rishta)."

"After Ganga (Jayshree Soni) herself refuses to marry Mahant, he decides to marry the widow of his younger brother Devika (Amrapali Gupta). Because as it is Devika tries to commit suicide on hearing news of Mahant's wedding with Ganga as she is madly in love with him. So Mahant feels this way he is saving some one's life. However with the return of Arjun things get awkward."

Zaib Khan tells us, "Yes I've started working for Ganga. My brother and I are returning to our home in the show. "

Raj Singh says, "I'm happy that I've bagged a role in Ganga. Actually I feel I'm starting from where I left in Pavitra Rishta. There also Manav marries my wife and here also my elder brother is on the verge of marrying my wife (laughs). We have starts shooting from yesterday."

The entry of the two brothers will be telecasted on Wednesday.

Tags
agnipareeksha jeevan ki ganga, colors

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->