Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zeb Khan committed to Rishton Se Badi Pratha..

Views: 1547  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-15-2011, 03:48 AM

Default Zeb Khan committed to Rishton Se Badi Pratha..

Zeb Khan is doubly motivated to essay the role of Tribhuvan in the COLORS' show after being offered a dual role in a short film...

Zeb Khan, like any other actor has an aspiration of making it big in films!! In fact, he had shifted base from Delhi to Mumbai looking for a plump offer in Bollywood, and this is when he started to get challenging work in television.

Very recently, a Producer from Bangkok recognized the actor's work in COLORS' Rishton Se Badi Pratha and offered him a double role in her short film that was being made on drug peddlers.

Our source states, "The Producer Nandini appreciated the effort put in by the actor essaying the role of Tribhuvan in the COLORS show, and happened to call the Producer of Rishton Se Badi Pratha, Pearl Grey to know more about the actor. After getting Zeb's details from Pearl, she then called to brief him about the film and the dual roles that were in offer. The short film was to be shot entirely in Malaysia, and this meant that Zeb had to stay put in that place for more than two months".

We hear that Zeb was asked to play the role of a cop as well as the drug peddler, wherein both happened to be twins. However, Zeb Khan who is presently committed to the COLORS show apparently denied the offer.

When contacted, Zeb says, "My ambition is to get into films one day. It is true that I was offered a dual role in a short film, and the roles were very challenging. However, I have always been committed to the work in hand, and I am presently enjoying my stint in Pratha. I had to let go the offer, as they planned to shoot the film in Malaysia. I am glad that the Producer noticed me thro' my work in the show. I still believe that a day will come when I get my first movie offer (smiles)".

We too hope that Zeb gets to see that day very soon!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->