Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Photos/Videos: Ragini Khanna's Jhalak Dikhala Jaa Journey

Views: 9022  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-12-2011, 05:23 AM

Ragini Khanna and her choreographer to perform a risky but eye pleasing blindfolded act on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa...

Ragini Khanna and her choreographer Nirav chose the color 'Black' as their next weapon to excel on the stage of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.. Wonder how?

Well, the next week's theme happens to be 'Colors' where all the contestants are required to play with the color they choose.. And Ragini and Nirav who chose the color Black decided to go blind-folded in their performance.. We hear the duo performed exceptionally well to the number, 'Naina Tarsenge'...

Though Ragini and Nirav did not gather a perfect 30 score, their performance indeed left a mark and the judges and audience assembled appreciated their effort with a huge applause.

Talking about the concept, Ragini told us, "I was totally against the act when Nirav for the first time suggested that we tie a black ribbon around our eyes and dance. I was not ready to take this big a risk, that too at this stage of the competition. But he convinced me that if we do well in the act, that might actually turn in our favour".

"The feeling after the performance was outstanding; it actually becomes difficult if someone looses his or her vision, and we got the emotions perfect. I never expected that our act will go well because during rehearsals, we never could manage a perfect act. But on stage, all went well and it turned out to be fabulous", explains Ragini.

"I am thankful that our performance went well without any errors. Hope audience and my fans like it and appreciate our effort," signs off Ragini.

It will be really an eye pleasing experience to see Ragini performing blindfolded.

Well, it's a hat trick of shocking eliminations in Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has been seeing some shocking eliminations for the past two weeks, and the trend continues this week too.

Yet another good dancer who has had a great graph of performances so far bites the dust in today's shoot, and it is none other than Ankita Lokhande. The actress who is very popular amongst the junta has been regularly falling short of public votes, and has faced the music of being in danger zone many times.

Our source states, "Ankita was yet again in the danger zone along with Ragini Khanna. Both did very well last week when they performed on Madhuri Dixit numbers. It's unfortunate that the junta is thinking otherwise. Ankita bowed out of the contest while Ragini remained safe".

The eliminated contestants in the meanwhile are preparing hard to give their best shot in the one last performance in the wild card round. We hear that Yana Gupta is the contestant who will get back to the contest thro' wild card.

While it is really shocking to see the popular bahus of television fading away without public support, we look forward to the wild card round in the Sony show...

Ragini Khanna and Ankita Lokhande shares their different takes on elimination in Sony TV's Jhalak..

Ragini Khanna and Ankita Lokhande are the two top actresses of the daily soap on Indian Television. And now with the participation in Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa they both are sharing the same space in the same show but have different point of view in the same situations.

Yes, we are talking about the situation through which these two have undergone being in the danger zone. If sources are to be believed, Ragini Khanna aka Suhana engrosses herself in prayers just before the shoot. On the other hand apni Archana aka Ankita Lokhande was seen discussing with Remo D'Souza before the shoot of she being is pretty sure to be eliminated. That means both are worried about their performances. They are consistently growing up in their performances but somewhere luck is not in their favour.

The common thing between these two is both of them have seen the danger zone so let's see how they felt being in the danger zone. We are sure you will notice they both share a vast difference in their views.

We contacted Ankita who says, "I was terrified when I was in danger zone, but I was confident that won't get eliminated because I trust my fans and family who vote for me. Even for this episode I was damn sure that will go in the danger zone but I was surprised to see Ragini in my place. When I was in danger zone I felt what will happen to me . I was so relaxed when my name was not announced to leave the stage."

While being the other side of a same coin, Ragini says, "Actually I am really not afraid of being eliminated because it's a pattern of the game; everyone cannot win the competition and there will be only one winner which means all the others are going to get eliminated, so why to worry. I see to it that I give my best on the stage and to the audience.

TellyBuzz wishes both Ragini-Ankita good luck for their journey!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:24 AM

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will lose one of its favorite dancers in next week's episode..

Krushna Abhishek and his choreographer Robin's performance was not appreciated by the judges in the 'Teen Ka Tadka' round last week in Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The judges were all praise for the 'Tadka' performance of veteran Sarita Joshi, but felt that Krushna and Robin simply had no idea as to what they were performing.

Well, this performance proved costly for Krushna as he was shown the door in today's shoot.

Our source tells us, "Krushna Abhishek, Ragini Khanna and Ankita Lokhande were in the bottom three. However, Ragini got saved and it was Krushna and Ankita who faced the music of elimination. Krushna got out as he bagged the least number of junta votes".

Krushna's girl friend Kashmera Shah who was present for the shoot just could not believe the result. She rushed to the dias yelling on top of her voice. She snatched the mike from Mona Singh's hand and said that it always happens that the popular faces face the wrath of elimination first.

The theme given by the judges for next week's performance was 'Street Dancing'. Govina wil lbe the celebrity guest next week.

Just as the shoot is going on, we hear that Sushant and Shampa managed to impress one and all with their 'Locking and Popping' style and garnered 27 marks. Mahhi and Savio's 'Jazz' did not appeal much to the judges and they got 21. Yana Gupta and Salman's 'Krumping' gave them a score of 21. Daya Shetty and Vrushali got 23 for their 'Hip Hop'.

Get ready to bid adieu to Krushna next week in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..
Old 02-12-2011, 05:25 AM

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will see one of the contestant jodis getting unlucky in the Teen Ka Tadka round..

Yet another week of Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa arrives, but this week with a different flavour!! The jodis will be dancing to the concept of Teen Ka Tadka wherein one celebrity will join each group in thier performance.

A khabroo from the sets informs, "This time it's Akhil Kumar-the boxer who lost the race, and he will bow out this week".

We too hear that along with Akhil Kumar, Krushna Abhishek, Meiyang Chang, Mahhi Vij were tin the bottom four. The bottom two happened to be Chang and Akhil, in which Akhil and Sapna got the boot. Ishita Panchal who was paired with them in the Teen Ka Tadka performance was the unlucky one..

A source further says, "Dayanand Shetty-Vrushali and Saloni shook their legs on the number Mujhse Shaadi karoge, Shekhar Suman-Preet and Vidya Malvade showed their moves on Maria Maria... from the movie Partner, Ragini Khanna-Nirav and Jay Soni performed on Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai while Krushna-Robin and Sarita Joshi performed on Signal Pyaar Ka Signal."

Teen Ka Tadka will be an eye pleasing event as more celebrities other than Jhalak contestants will grace the stage. The pairings will be as follows - Nandish Sandhu-Ankita Lokhande, Rashmi Desai-Sushant Rajput, Aishwarya Sakhuja- Yana Gupta, Jay Soni- Ragini Khanna, Saloni Daini- Dayanand Shetty, Vikrant Massey- Mahhi Vij, Sarita Joshi- Krushna Abhishek, Vidya Malvade- Shekhar Suman, Ishita Panchal- Akhil Kumar and last but not the least Neha Marda with Meiyang Chang.

Don't forget to see the Teen Ka Tadka special next week on Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

Tags
jhalak dikhhla jaa 4, ragini khanna

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->