Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default WikiLeaks Winner of Life OK “The Bachelorette India 2013 – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika” Grand Finale 7 & 8th November

The Bachelorette India 2013 show is a new series of Indian television dating show which will start on Life OK channel from 7 October, 2013. Bachelorette show is much anticipated in India as Mallika Sherawat, a Bollywood actress is the bachelorette in the show.

TOP 30 Contestants/Participants - Life OK “The Bachelorette India – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika” TOP 20, TOP 10

TOP 30 Contestants/Participants - Life OK “The Bachelorette India – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika” TOP 20, TOP 10

Yes! Mallika Sherawat will be judging the best bachelor among the 30 contestants of Bachelorette India 2013 show. So, the list of the 30 contestants has been revealed by the official makers of the show, which is the major concern of this show.

Winner :
Vijay Singh

Vijay Singh wins Mallika Sherawat's heart

Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's search of a soulmate came to an end on Friday with small town boy Vijay Singh emerging as the winner of 'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'.

Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's search of a soulmate came to an end on Friday with small town boy Vijay Singh emerging as the winner of "The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika".

"From now on I will always be there for you, I will do whatever I can to keep you happy," said Vijay, a Dharamsala-based model, after Mallika chose him as the king of her heart on the finale episode of the TV show, which aired on Life OK.

Vijay, 24, pipped Karan Sagoo, an NRI restaurant owner from London, to woo Mallika, who is over 10 years older to him.

In the final round of wooing the internationally known Bollywood actress, they performed different acts. While Karan performed on 'Teri jhuki nazar', Vijay did a romantic act on 'Tere naina'. Even Mallika took to the stage and danced with the finalists on the soothing number "Raabta".

After announcing Vijay as the winner of the show, Mallika said of her choice: "I have known Vijay only in front of the camera but I want to know him without the cameras now."

Mallika, known for films like '******' and 'Hisss', seemed confident of her choice. When the show, hosted by actor Rohit Roy, had begun, Mallika had clarified that she was only looking for a companion via the show and that she was not promising to settle down with the man she chooses finally.

'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika' started five weeks ago. Based on the internationally popular format of "The Bachelor", the show focused on finding a match for the actress from among 30 contestants, who came from different parts of the country and abroad.

For the finale, the tall and fit Mallika was dressed in traditional wear. She looked vibrant in a purple lehenga choli by popular fashion designer Anita Dongre. Several celebrity guests including Pooja Gor, Aman Yatan Verma, Hiten Tejwani, Vishwajeet Pradhan, Viraf Phiroz Patel, Sana Amin Sheikh and Sukirti Kandpal marked their presence for it.
Vijay Singh is a model who lives in Mumbai. He is basically from Himachal and brought knot band for Mallika. Mallika complimented him for her looks and costume. He is a decent and tall guy.

Vijay Singh wins Life OK's The Bachelorette India

Handsome and smart Vijay Singh has gone on to win Mallika Sherawat’s heart in Life OK’s not so interesting show, The Bachelorette India- Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika (SOL Productions).

Yes, Vijay is the same man whom Mallika shared a lip lock with on the show.

There was a strong buzz of Mohit Raina lookalike Karan Sagoo emerging as the winner but the obvious never happens on a television show.

Mallika Sherawat at Grand Finale of 'The Bachelorette - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'

Runner

Karan Sagoo

30 years old Karan Sagoo is another NRI in the contestants list. He is from London and has come to take Mallika Sherawat being a groom after winning over the other 29. He is a very charming personality who is very sensible.

Semi-Finalists

Vibhaash Biswas

He has a 13 years son. And Mallika found her very nice person. He is a Los Angeles citizen, who is in search of true love like everybody else. Let us see how Bivas takes up with Mallika Sherawat. Also it will be interest to see whether his search of true love will end or not.

Vinay Zhaamb

Vinay Zhaamb is technical supervisor in Fazilka, Punjab. He is the most irritating guy in the show. He directly told her that he has brought the gift of his ex-girlfriend.

Jashan Singh Kohli

Jashan Singh Kohli is a young lad from Chandigarh who has become a lawyer recently and despite of starting his advocate career, he has come to win the heart of Mallika Sherawat. He is just 25 years old. A young and dashing sardar feels quite confident. He is the funniest character in the show and Mallika found him very impressive.

Click on below links to Know Full Details about Contestants

Captain Aditya Vijay Bothura Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Athar Siddiqui Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Arun Upadhyay Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Krishna Chadha Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Amritpal Singh Bhullar Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Bikramjeet Randhava Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Abhijeet Sethi Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Vijay Singh Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Jashan Singh Kohli Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Vinay Zhaamb Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Romit Baweja Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Romit Baweja Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Prof. Sudarshan Batra Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Vibhaash Biswas Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Prashant Bhuteria Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Ranjan Sehgal Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Harman Singh Mekin Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Jagjeet Singh Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

DJ Akhil Talreja Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Konstantin Kosta Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Udit Oria Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Sanjay Harry Kapoor Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Sanjay Mirani Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

RJ Rohit Sachdeva Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Arjun Mutneja Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Ashim Vaid Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Manu Punjabi Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Abhijeet Sethi Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Kabir Rajpoot Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Karan Sagoo Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Parmeet Vaahi Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant

Saurav Sidheshwari Full Personal Details/Family/Girl Friends/Wife/Photos/Videos - The Bachelorette India 2013 Contestant/Participant
Old ,

Default Re: WikiLeaks Winner of Life OK “The Bachelorette India 2013 – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika”

can't believe I've been chosen by Mallika: Vijay Singh

Himachal Pradesh’s model Vijay Singh couldn’t believe his luck when he beat the other finalist Karan Sagoo in winning Mallika Sherawat’s hand on the quirky swayamvar show The Bachelorette India on Life OK.
Sounding completely zapped Vijay said after the triumph, “I can’t believe I’ve been chosen by Mallika! Back home in Himachal I used to watch every film of hers. I especially liked her in ******. She’s my favourite. And now she has chosen me to be her husband.”

Re-living the moments before his spectacular triumph of winning Ms Sherawat’s pristine hand the innocent Himachal –bred model says, “It was like a dream. The other finalist Karan Sagoo also stood a very good chance of winning. But when Mallika gave me the rose I was in a state of complete disbelief.”

Of course the marriage has not happened as yet, and there lies the catch.
Says Vijay cautiously, “We’ve gotten to know each other as much as we could on the show. Now it’s time to take the relationship beyond the show. And for that we need time. We need to get to know one another. I’m pretty confident Mallika and I are made for one another.”

And how did Vijay arrive at this historic conclusion? Shyly and in chaste Hindi the small towner says softly, “Mallika and I are similar in many ways. She is frank, caring and very transparent about her likes and dislikes. So am I. We both come from small towns. She is from Rohtak in Haryana. I am from Himachal. We both arrived in Mumbai with our dreams. Like her I too hope to make something of my life.”

Recalling his early days in Mumbai Vijay says, “I came to Mumbai on 18 August 2012.I participated in the Gladrags contest 2013. And I can’t believe I am standing here looking at the prospect of becoming one of India’s most desirable woman’s life partner.”

Vijay got into the Bachelorette through on-line audition. “When I was chosen I was in a state of disbelief. When I became one of the two finalists I was even more surprised. Now having won Mallika’s hand I feel I am in dream.”

But what if now after the on-camera courtship is over the couple discovers they are not made for each other after all?

Vijay ponders that one and finally says, “Haan, aisa bhi ho sakta hai. But I hope not. Right now Mallika leaves for a shooting and I am going to Pune Fashion Week. After that we’ll meet, sit and talk, get to know one another without the camera on us...Mallika says she is looking forward to seeing my home in Himachal, specially Dharamsala. I will take her there the moment she is free.”
Old ,

Default Re: WikiLeaks Winner of Life OK “The Bachelorette India 2013 – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika”

Vijay Singh too young for marriage, says family

Model Vijay Singh, 24, won Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's heart on reel, but in real life he is too immature to choose a soulmate, said his elder sister.

Model Vijay Singh, 24, won Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's heart on reel, but in real life he is too immature to choose a soul mate, said his elder sister.

"He is still too young to think about his marriage," Vijay's eldest sister Usha said on Saturday.

Vijay was chosen by Mallika as the winner of Life OK's dating reality show 'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika' on Friday from among 29 other contestants. She had set out to choose her soul mate through the show, but for Vijay's family it's too early for him to make such decisions.

"Choosing a soul mate at this point is too immature. That was on screen only, not in real life. He still has miles to go," Usha, who is settled in this Himachal Pradesh town, said on being asked about his marriage plans.
Vijay, the youngest among seven siblings, said in the final episode of the show: "From now on I will always be there for you. I will do whatever I can to keep you happy."

For now, he has no plans to visit his hometown.

"He has hectic shooting schedules. His parents are with him in Mumbai. They will return here by next week," the model's sister said.

Before working for this reality show, Vijay, who did his graduation from a local college, was an anchor with a channel.

"Since his school days, he has an interest in modelling and fashion designing. He is also self-conscious about his body. He prefers to spend most of his time in a gym," she added.

Vijay, whose father retired from Himachal Pradesh's directorate of health, passed his class 12 in non-medical.
Old ,

Mallika Sherawat at Grand Finale of 'The Bachelorette - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'

Old ,

Default Re: WikiLeaks Winner of Life OK “The Bachelorette India 2013 – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika” Grand Finale 7 & 8th November

MUMBAI: It all began on October 7, 2013 when ‘The Bachelorette India – Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika’ started on Life OK. Today, we exclusively have the leaked information on the winner!
FLASH BACK: There were thirty suitors who were all set to woo this bold and beautiful girl. Week after week Mallika Sherawat eliminated the suitors, leaving only Karan Sagoo and Vijay Singh to finally make a place in Mallika’s heart.

One could see that Mallika was found of Karan from the word go, but Vijay slowing and steadily reached on the top. One could see sparks between Vijay and Mallika as she even smooched him on screen, but then she kept Karan as well. So, the viewers keep thinking that there is still hope and she may choose Karan.

With Vijay, Mallika was very confortable; he could control her and often mentioned that he would protect her. The only issue with Vijay was that he is not as worldly wise as she is and is not a very good talker.
Coming to Karan Sagoo, Mallika liked the carefree attitude he shouldered, he was good looking, knew how to handle Mallika but what came across was the fact that Mallika could never dominate him. Yes, they would be compatible no doubt but then he does have a mind of his own.

Knowing how head strong Mallika Sherawat is – she had to choose Vijay Singh, as the winner of ‘The Bachelorette India’.

Yes! If our source from the reality show is to be believed, then in the Grand Finale, that was shot last night, Mallika has finally selected Vijay Singh to be her partner.

Of what we know and seen of Mallika, we do not see her marrying Vijay. Yes, they may date for a while but committing to marriage is a tall order for Mallika Sherawat. Also with the way she has just gone about the show it’s very clear that she is just in to make money, get in some publicity and just have fun! SAD! BUT TRUE!

Also, if sources are to be believed - then Mallika had taken this decision weeks ago, but then had to go through the basic format of the show. The makers did try and push her to choose Karan but Mallika was very adamant and clear.

Well, we hope that if at all there is a next season of this show, then the makers should take care not to make mockery of the institution of marriage.

We rest our case here!
Old ,

Default Re: WikiLeaks Winner of Life OK “The Bachelorette India 2013 – Mere Khayaalon Ki Mallika” Grand Finale 7 & 8th November

Vijay Singh wins Mallika Sherawat's heart

Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's search of a soulmate came to an end on Friday with small town boy Vijay Singh emerging as the winner of 'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'.

Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat's search of a soulmate came to an end on Friday with small town boy Vijay Singh emerging as the winner of "The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika".

"From now on I will always be there for you, I will do whatever I can to keep you happy," said Vijay, a Dharamsala-based model, after Mallika chose him as the king of her heart on the finale episode of the TV show, which aired on Life OK.

Vijay, 24, pipped Karan Sagoo, an NRI restaurant owner from London, to woo Mallika, who is over 10 years older to him.

In the final round of wooing the internationally known Bollywood actress, they performed different acts. While Karan performed on 'Teri jhuki nazar', Vijay did a romantic act on 'Tere naina'. Even Mallika took to the stage and danced with the finalists on the soothing number "Raabta".

After announcing Vijay as the winner of the show, Mallika said of her choice: "I have known Vijay only in front of the camera but I want to know him without the cameras now."

Mallika, known for films like '******' and 'Hisss', seemed confident of her choice. When the show, hosted by actor Rohit Roy, had begun, Mallika had clarified that she was only looking for a companion via the show and that she was not promising to settle down with the man she chooses finally.

'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika' started five weeks ago. Based on the internationally popular format of "The Bachelor", the show focused on finding a match for the actress from among 30 contestants, who came from different parts of the country and abroad.

For the finale, the tall and fit Mallika was dressed in traditional wear. She looked vibrant in a purple lehenga choli by popular fashion designer Anita Dongre. Several celebrity guests including Pooja Gor, Aman Yatan Verma, Hiten Tejwani, Vishwajeet Pradhan, Viraf Phiroz Patel, Sana Amin Sheikh and Sukirti Kandpal marked their presence for it.
Old ,

Mallika, I are made for each other: Vijay Singh

Dharamsala-based model Vijay Singh couldn't believe his luck when he won Mallika Sherawat's hand on the quirky dating reality TV show "The Bachelorette - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika". He is confident they are made for each other and feel

Dharamsala-based model Vijay Singh couldn't believe his luck when he won Mallika Sherawat's hand on the quirky dating reality TV show 'The Bachelorette - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika'. He is confident they are made for each other and feels their small town connect will help them in their journey.

He beat the other finalist Karan Sagoo, an NRI restaurant owner from London, on the Life OK show's finale Friday night.

Sounding completely zapped, Vijay said after the triumph: "I can't believe I've been chosen by Mallika! Back home in Himachal Pradesh, I used to watch every film of hers. I especially liked her in '******'. She's my favorite."

'The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika', based on the internationally popular format of "The Bachelor", focused on finding a match for Mallika from among 30 contestants, who came from different parts of the country and abroad.

At the show's beginning itself, the actress had clarified that she was only looking for a companion via the show and that she was not promising to settle down with the man she chooses finally.
But for Vijay, 24, winning the show and the actress' heart was "like a dream".

"The other finalist Karan Sagoo also stood a very good chance of winning. But when Mallika gave me the rose, I was in a state of complete disbelief," he said.

Of course the marriage has not taken place as yet and therein lies the catch.

To that, he said: "We've got to know each other as much as we could on the show. Now it's time to take the relationship beyond the show. And for that we need time. We need to get to know one another. I'm pretty confident Mallika and I are made for one another."
And how did Vijay arrive at this conclusion?

Shyly and in chaste Hindi, the small town boy said: "Mallika and I are similar in many ways. She is frank, caring and very transparent about her likes and dislikes. So am I. We both come from small towns. She is from Rohtak in Haryana. I am from Himachal. We both arrived in Mumbai with our dreams. Like her, I too hope to make something of my life."

Recalling his early days in Mumbai, Vijay said: "I came to Mumbai on August 18, 2012. I participated in the Gladrags (model hunt) contest 2013. I can't believe I am standing here looking at the prospect of becoming one of India's most desirable woman's life partner."

Vijay got into the 'The Bachelorette India...' through online audition.
"When I was chosen, I was in a state of disbelief. When I became one of the two finalists, I was even more surprised. Now having won Mallika's hand, I feel I am in a dream," he said.

But what if now, after the on-camera courtship is over, the couple discover they are not made for each other after all?

Vijay pondered and said: "Haan, aisa bhi ho sakta hai (It can happen). But I hope not."