Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants/Contestants/Photos/Videos: Zee TV's New Reality Show " The show will ha"

Views: 2102  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-09-2011, 02:31 PM

Default Participants/Contestants/Photos/Videos: Zee TV's New Reality Show " The show will ha"

The stunt-based reality format of Sunny Deol's 'Jaanbaaz' makes it a potential contender to Akshay Kumar's 'Khatron Ke Khiladi – Season 4'.

After months of speculation it is finally confirmed now. Bollywood's original macho-man Sunny Deol will make his television debut in a stunt-based reality show on Zee TV. The show titled Jaanbaaz will be a reality show with stuntmen as participants. Popular Bollywood action director Allan Amin will be the other celebrity judge alongside Sunny Deol on the show.

While Allan Amin has already judged a stunt-reality show for MTV called Stuntmania , this will be the first time that the shy Sunny will judge a TV show.

While Sunny Deol would be shooting 33 episodes for the show, not much is known about his per episode remuneration. However there is buzz that it would be nothing short of what his contemporaries are getting. Clearly the stunt-based reality format of Sunny Deol's Jaanbaaz makes it a potential contender to Akshay Kumar's Khatron Ke Khiladi – Season 4 that will go on air on Colors.

Who wins the battle between the two is to be seen but one thing is guaranteed – the small screen will go big on action soon.

Sunny Deol To Host Stunt-based Reality Show On Zee TV

Dhaai kilo ka haath to judge Jaanbaaz

After 28 years in the film industry, action hero Sunny Deol will make his television debut with Zee TV’s stunt-based show, Jaanbaaz. He will be a celebrity judge on the show along with stunt director Alan Amin. Jaanbaaz might replace the reality show Dance India Dance thatwill soon come to an end.

Sunny, who will shoot 33 episodes, says, “Jaanbaaz is about daring stuntmen who put their life at risk for their profession. Stuntmen are like soldiers.”
As of now the actor and the channel have approved the concept and the scripting of the show is on but the contract still needs to be signed. “We are working out the formalities and my dates for the show,” adds Sunny.

Commenting on his injuries, Sunny says his back problems started post Gadar (2001) in which he had lifted a hand-pump. He says, “I have had four surgeries since then. My back problem started due to all the stunts I did during those initial years in films. Thankfully, I have healed now. Those days we didn’t have ample safety equipments so we would just jump. In Betaab, I jumped from one roof to another and then to the ground and in another scene, I ran and jumped onto a jeep that was coming at the speed of 40 kms an hour. There were so many accidents. More than the pain, I was scared of dad (Dharmendra) coming to know about my injuries.”

Sunny promises that Jaanbaaz will be thrilling and emotional. “My only advice to the participants is to be careful while performing stunts.”

Tags
jaanbaaz, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->