Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

TOP 10 Reasons WHY Steve Smith breaks down in tears

Views: 2729  
Old 03-30-2018, 06:36 PM

Default TOP 10 Reasons WHY Steve Smith breaks down in tears

IN PICS: Apologetic Australian cricketer Steve Smith breaks down in tears during press conference

1/6

Image credit: Twitter Steve Smith cries while addressing media

Former Australia cricket captain Steve Smith broke down in tears after he addressed a press conference regarding the ball tempering case. He called media for apologising for the ball-tampering scandal that has resulted in him being banned from international cricket for a year.

2/6

Image credit: Twitter Australian team captain Steve Smith in tears

Smith was questioned by media during the meet as he arrived back in Sydney on Thursday night. He was reading out is written statement but seemed that he could not utter out words for his overwhelmed emotions.

3/6
Image credit: TwitterAustralian cricketer Steve Smith addressing media with father

"It was a failure of my leadership," said the 28-year-old at a news conference in Sydney. Bancroft and Warner have also apologised for their actions.

4/6
Image credit: TwitterAustralian team former captain Steve Smith breaks down

“To fans of cricket all over the world and to all Australians who are disappointed and angry: I’m sorry,” said Smith regretting his actions.

5/6
Image credit: TwitterAustralian cricket team coach Darren Lehmann

Australian cricket coach Darren Lehmann has tearfully resigned just hours after disgraced former captain Steve Smith broke down before the world's media.

6/6
Image credit: TwitterSteve Smith exists post attending media interaction regarding ball tempering

"I don't blame anyone. I'm the captain of the Australian team, it's on my watch and I take responsibility for what happened in Cape Town last Saturday” said Smith and left the media heavy heartedly.