Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

The Witcher Actor Henry Cavill Shows Off His Warhammer Painting S****s Amid Lockdown

Views: 753  
Old 04-13-2020, 10:00 AM

Default The Witcher Actor Henry Cavill Shows Off His Warhammer Painting S****s Amid Lockdown

Henry Cavill was last seen in Netflix’s The Witcher and the series got an amazing response by the fans. Henry rose to fame with DC’s Superman and has a massive fan following owing to the same. Not just a good actor, Henry is an extraordinary person blessed with a lot of talents like painting, cooking and is really fond of pets.

Whoever follows him on Instagram knows his love for his dog and horses. Now, with his latest post, Henry shared about his warhammer painting s****s on Instagram and wrote, “Considering we are, both, going through the Easter period, and going through The Lockdown, I figured it a good time to put a silver lining onto the cloud that is some of the darker moments during this time. So I’ve decided to polish some old s****s and try my hand at some new ones! It is a time of rebirth after all. So, as you can see here, the obvious might look a little bit like a tiny helmet…which it is. One of my almost life long hobbies, that I’ve been following but not actively doing, is this.”

[IMG]https://static-koimoi.akamaized.net/wp-content/new-galleries/2020/04/the-witcher-actor-henry-cavill-shows-off-his-painting-s****s-amid-lockdown-its-breathtaking-001.jpg[/IMG]The Witcher Actor Henry Cavill Shows Off His Warhammer Painting S****s Amid Lockdown & It’s BreathtakingHe further added, “A company called Games Workshop…or plastic crack as “we” call it. Genuinely can’t get enough of the lore they have built over the decades. They have been some of my most enthused reads! If you were in denial about me being a geek before, you can’t hide from it now. Also, in the background of this photo, there may just be some completely new s****s I’m working on…..or there may not be, so all of your eye squinting and attempts at digital unfocusing will be in vain….orrrr maybe they won’t.”

Trending

He also thanked the doctors and nurses in the same post and wrote, “I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank, from the bottom of my heart, all of the NHS (National Health Service, here in the UK) and healthcare workers worldwide, for your unceasing efforts to protect us. I imagine it might be feeling a little rough right now, but you Ladies and Gents are absolutely smashing it! Keep it up! You got this. “Hold on a second”, I hear you utter…..”if he has both hands in the photo…how is he taking the photo??” New s****s, my friends….new s****s.”

Henry is undoubtedly an amazing painter.

Henry was working on the second season of The Witcher before the lockdown and hasn’t yet shared any details about it though. We hope that the pandemic gets over soon and that we all get back to work as soon as possible.

We can’t wait to see him as Geralt Of Rivia once again soon!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post The Witcher Actor Henry Cavill Shows Off His Warhammer Painting S****s Amid Lockdown & It’s Breathtaking appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum