Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jayati Bhatia entering Bebo

Views: 2138  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-17-2009, 02:22 PM

Default Jayati Bhatia entering Bebo

Jayati Bhatia who is currently seen in Maayka has been offered the role of the bahu of Amrit’s family who will soon make an entry.Though Jayati has not signed the show as of now she gave Indya details about it.

Jayati informs that she can accept this show as she is right now working on only one show.” I have been offered this role. We are working on the things .When they offered me this role I asked them that what is so different about this show and then they narrated me this character and then I realised that this character is quite different than that of whatever I have done so far on TV.”

Jayati has also suggested few ideas about her character and she is sure that people will love it.” The creative team is still working on it. I have not singed any paper as of now. But it is a lovely character, I am again playing a Punjabi lady. This time I am getting a chance to play a character which is of my age. I am only doing one show at this point of time so I do not think so managing time will be an issue for me.”

Jayati believes in doing different characters every time. Recently her show Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Wohi Rab Ki Marzi had a reincarnation in the show.” They have shown that two main characters are now modern and they will try to focus on their love story now, but my character of Jogan Mastani will surely come back in the show. Because, the story cannot move forward without Jogan,so for time being its on a break. So I can take up new work.”

Jayati has been doing Maayka from the past two years. She also did Ghar Ki Baat Hai and few plays.Apart from Jayati there are others who are entering in Sabki Ladli Bebo as Amrit’s family.

Indya promises to keep you posted once we find out more on the Amrit family.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->