Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dance Plus 6 Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Elimination, Winner, Spoiler

Views: 2568  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-01-2021, 09:59 AM

Default Dance Plus 6 Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Elimination, Winner, Spoiler

Latest Updates:
  • Today Episode:
  • Choreographer Remo D'Souza and host Raghav Juyal were seen engaging in a fun workout challenge where Raghav tried to woo Shakti Mohan with his quirky style and funny banter with Remo on 'Dance+ 6'. Humorously teasing Raghav for his constant attempts to impress Shakti, Remo initiated a challenge saying: "Raghav, I have seen you trying to woo Shakti for a few years, but eventually nothing comes out of it and that hurts me since I consider you my own. But then I wondered why should Shakti even consider you; can't put my finger on that one good thing that would impress her. So I have decided it is time to make you more attractive; everyone here is fit and has six pack abs, it is your turn now!" Laughing about the call-out, Raghav gave back to Remo saying: "Salman, Puneet, the contestants and you - everyone has abs except for 'me'. That makes me unique, I stand out!" Brushing off Raghav's witty comeback, Remo initiated a workout challenge and said: "I want you to hit some push-ups with me so that I can teach you how it's done." Raghav accepted the challenge and performed hilarious moves that left everyone in splits. While Remo's impressive push-ups s****s created the perfect star struck moment. The challenge concluded with Remo beating Raghav at push-ups, and got to see a sweet moment shared between Shakti and Raghav as he extended a flirtatious gesture towards her again.
  • Dance Plus 6: Shakti Mohan, Punit Pathak and Salman Yusuf Khan to judge the reality show.
  • The sixth season is expected to air from November 2021 on Star Plus. The show hosted by Raghav Juyal with the super judge Remo D'Souza and the team captains are Punit Pathak, Shakti Mohan and Salman Yusuff Khan
About the Dance Plus:
  • Dance Plus (tagline: Ise Kehte Hain Dance) is an Indian reality competition television series produced by Frames Production house and Urban Brew Studios.
  • The seasons hosted by Raghav Juyal.
  • The series features dance performers, including solo acts, Duo and larger groups, representing any style of dance, competing for a grand prize.
2021 Dance Plus Season 6:
  • Dance reality show, Dance Plus is back with its sixth season. Choreographer Shakti Mohan took to her Instagram to share photos from the set of the show. The shooting of this reality show has already begun and the photos have just increased the excitement amongst the audience.
Dance Plus Season 6 Judges &Captains:
  • Shakti Mohan, Punit Pathak and Salman Yusuf Khan will be joining in judging the show.
  • Salman has replaced Dharmesh for the sixth season. Dharmesh, on the other hand, is judging another dance show, Dance Deewane 3 on a rival channel.
  • Shakti Mohan shared the pictures and wrote: "Need your love & blessings. We are starting this amazing journey of #danceplus with incredible talent across India ���� Let’s make it EPIC. All the best dancers, lots of love to you all" Take a look at the Instagram post here
  • Remo also launched these talents in his film franchise ABCD (Any Body Can Dance).
Dance Plus Season 6 Super Judge
  • Remo D'Souza, the choreographer who was earlier a part of Colors' celebrity dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, and Zee TV's dance show Dance India Dance, is the Super Judge. He is also the director of Bollywood movies.
  • Remo D'souza, who spearheads Dance Plus, poured in his wishes and Terence Lewis, too, sent his best wishes to the team.
Contestants:
Sr No.Contestant Name
1 Romsha Singh
2 PS2
3 N House Crew
4 Ajay And Sara
5 Sneha Chakraborty
6 Hot Indians Crew
7 Hasan Raja
8 Tejas
9 Shunya Dance Crew
10 Dhananjay Joshi
11 Jiya Thakur
12 Shivam
13 Sarvesh And Yashi
14 Avon Nagpure
15 Arms Crew
16 Aniket Chauhan
17 Vinod
18 Kuldeep And Pranshu
19 Pratik Surve
20 B Punjabi Crew
21 Duo Intuition
22 Sadhan Sahoo
23 Shivanshu Soni
24 Tom And Jerry
25 JS Angles
26Shweta Sharda

Host:
  • Raghav Juyal will continue to host the show.
Winners All Seasons (Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

• Season 1 of Dance Plus premiered on 3 July 2015. V Company from Team Dharmesh won Season 1, Question Mark Crew from Team Sumeet was first runner up and Hardik Rawat from Team Dharmesh was second runner up.
  • Season 2 of Dance Plus started on 2 July 2016. The auditions took place across several cities of India from 3 May 2016 to 26 May 2016. Tanay Malhara from Team Dharmesh won the second season.
  • Season 3 of Dance Plus started on 1 July 2017. Bir Radha Sherpa of Team Punit won the third season.
  • Season 4 of Dance Plus was started from 6 October 2018 Saturday at 8 pm. It was hosted by Raghav Juyal and Sugandha Mishra. Chetan Salunkhe of Team Punit won the fourth season.
  • Season 5 of Dance Plus started airing from 9 November 2019 at 8 pm, hosted by Raghav Juyal and Sugandha mishra (as guest). Rupesh bane from team Dharmesh became the winner of season 5. Janam from team Punit became the runner-up of season 5
Interesting Facts:
  • The previous seasons of Dance Plus were judged by Shakti, Punit and Dharmesh. However, Salman has replaced Dharmesh for the sixth season.
  • Dharmesh, on the other hand, is judging another dance show, Dance Deewane 3 on a rival channel.
  • Salman Yusuf Khan had bagged the winner's trophy during his Dance India Dance season. Raghav Juyal will continue to host the show.
  • Salman Yusuf Khan, Punit Pathak and Shakti Mohan started their careers from dance reality show, Dance India Dance and were mentored by Remo D'souza, Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapur.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-02-2021, 10:26 AM

Dancing reality show Dance+ is returning with an all-new season on Disney+ Hotstar. Also returning with the 6th season will be director and choreographer Remo D’ Souza as a Super Judge. Coming back to the hosting space will be Baba Ragheshwar aka Raghav Juyal. Interestingly, the show will be streaming digitally first and well, which means audience can see it before they get to see it on TV.

About the show, Remo D’ Souza said, “After the past two years, I find myself even more passionate about the craft of dancing. I am glad to make a comeback as the super judge on Dance+, the biggest dance reality show. This opportunity gives me a scope to share my knowledge of dance, something I dearly love and have built my life on. I know this season will be packed with many mind-blowing performances because Shakti, Salman and Punit are fantastic dancers themselves. What makes this season even more special is the fact that it’s premiering this September on Disney+ Hotstar first, ahead of TV, and viewers getting the chance to enjoy uninterrupted entertainment that we bring them.”

Stepping into the role of a captain for the first time ever is the outstanding dancer and choreographer Salman Y Khan. Joining him this season is the stunning and supremely talented goddess of contemporary dance Shakti Mohan along with Captain Cool - aka Punit Pathak.

Returning captain on the show, Punit J. Pathak said, “I have been waiting for the return of Dance+ ever since the last season ended. This season’s exclusive premiere on a platform like Disney+ Hotstar has me thrilled and excited. Mentoring talented individuals and innovating on new techniques on this show has almost been like going back to dance school. What makes this season more memorable is that my two friends - Shakti, will be returning as a captain along with the new captain, Salman, whose journey I’ve been following since the start.”

Shakti Mohan added, “My love for Remo sir and dance has got me back as a captain on the sixth season of Dance+, a show that enjoys a special place in the hearts of the viewers who have been with us for five strong seasons. I am up against two brilliant choreographers and friends which is sure to raise the bar of the performances in this season. This time, Dance+ is premiering exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar, giving us the golden opportunity to reach innumerable households across India, giving real talent a chance to be recognised.”

Joining for the first time as the captain, Salman Y Khan said, “It is exciting to be united with my long-time friends Shakti and Punit, and mentor Remo D’Souza, on the Dance+ stage. Having followed the past five seasons of Dance+ so religiously, I’m ready to challenge myself as the first-time captain and lead my team to victory. The fact that Season 6 of Dance+ will be available on Disney+ Hotstar ahead of TV makes it even more special as viewers will not have to wait for an entire week to catch up on the action.”

The host for the sixth season of Dance+, Raghav Juyal said, “Returning to the Dance+ stage is like a reunion of friends and family. I have known each of the captains, and Remo sir for years now and the beauty of being the host here is that it doesn’t feel like a job. I can’t wait to be a part of this year’s new, and improved Dance+, that will be made available to millions of fans of the show this September, on Disney+ Hotstar, before being aired on TV. I will simply be myself and charm the judges, contestants and the viewers.”

Tags
contestants, Dance Plus 6, Dance Plus 6 Auditions, Dance Plus 6 Best Dance, Dance Plus 6 Contestants, Dance Plus 6 Dance, Dance Plus 6 Guests, Dance Plus 6 New Host, Dance Plus 6 New Judges, Dance Plus 6 Performances, Dance Plus 6 Special Episodes, Dance Plus 6 Start Date, Dance Plus 6 Today Episode, Dance Plus 6 Winner, Dance shows, elimination, Latest Updates, participants, reality shows, Spoiler, tv shows, winner

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->